Land distribution after grandfather death

Dear sir,
My grandfather has died recently at the age of 85 years. My grandfather has two daughters and one sister. One is my mother (fatima) alive, but second daughter (bilqees) of my grandfather has died before 20+ years ago. Bilqees has died have one son age is 30 years.
Please give me information about distribution of land among these three persons. And also tell me which has no right to give the land partition.

Regards!

Rashid shafi

Read SURAT UL NISA IN QURAN or Listen it with URDU translation and you will understand it as per ISLAM.

According to Sharia the son of late Bilqees sahiba is not entitled to anything out of the grand father's estate. If he wished, the grand father could give whatever he wanted to the grandson during his lifetime. Now the heirs which is your mother can agree to give something out of her share to him if she wants.

The sister is also not entitled to any thing but I am not sure of this. I will review this point and get back to you on this point.

Apparently only your mother Ms Fatima is the only heir.

In shia only his daughters heir in case of death of khala your cousin is with your mom equally .

in sunni as your nana has no son so with nan's daughter nana's brother if any and sister will be heir too

In shia only his daughters heir in case of death of khala your cousin is with your mom equally .

in sunni as your nana has no son so with nan's daughter nana's brother if any and sister will be heir too

Praise be to Allaah.

The grandchildren may be the children of a son or of a daughter.

The children of a daughter do not inherit from their grandfather, whether their mother is alive or dead.

The children of a son inherit from their grandfather so long as none of the grandfather’s children are alive, regardless of whether the son’s father or any of his paternal uncles are alive. If any of the grandfather’s own sons are alive, then the grandsons do not inherit.

In your case only your mother inherit the land. But morally if your mother wants to share some thing with your cousin its up to her.

Shia sect : your mother and khala heir;s in case of khala death her son is so your mom and khala's son will share it equally

acc to sunni sect : as your grandfather has no son so grandfather's sister will get share too along with your mom and cousin

Yes your cousin wont get from grandfather direct but from his mother he will claim , i think so