Property issue

My father died 6 years ago… My mother and father build a property together when we were young mother myself and my elder brother moved to uk. And never went back after dad’s dead our aunt (dads sister) was looking after the property due to some problems my brother is unable to apply power of story on his name so therefore i have got the attorney on my name but know the family is not accepting the attorney saying only brother can have it on his name… But my brother has agreed it to be on my name and i wanted to ask how can i apply for virasat nama? Without going to pk as i’m unable to travel… Pls help as the family is trying their best to sabotage the house this is the only thing i have of my father. And they have rented the house to some one without asking us…

Dear sister,

i am sorry alisha may allah rest his soul in jannah Ameen InshaAllah,

i think i got you, tell me where is your properties which city ? and which society is it in DHA, LDA where exactly.

let say your properties is in LDA someone from your side has to go to LDA office along with possession later copy, your father death certificate copy and all family members ID Card copies in case they ask, 2nd it will be transfer to your mother name 1st then it can transfer to your name or your brother name.

1st you apply to transfer to your mother name its really easy.

I know there are other option to go if you want to transfer to your name than its bit long process i advice as of now your must try this way.

Regards

Thanks Shaukat Ali for your advice. But, I think this is not brother, but sister.

May Allah SWT be with us... Rest in peace ur father...

Oh thanks khan for the correction, my apologies :slight_smile: