Fraud real estate agents registered on this forum

I would like to request the attention of the community towards fradulent real estate agents who are registered on this website and use it as a forum to promote themselves however how can we use this forum to get help against such agents?

Real estate agents do not have good reputation in Pakistan. Some of them will be good but most of them have no sense of building a reputation based on honesty and personal integrity and are just interested in quick cash however they can get it. This forum would not be any different than the country overall.

It is also annoying when people ask questions and agents just keep pushing their selected societies without reading what the poster is asking and whether it meets his requirements.

Arshad Thank you for the response and I agree with you.

However my argument is that this forum should also be used for peer pressure/social preesure on such dealers and so that they should see it as a threat to your future reputation. Also other people should not do business with them.

In my case my bad experience is with FUTURE GUIDE REAL ESTATE CONSULTANTS RAWALPINDI Ch. Muhammed Nadeem/Farrukh Amin Malik their office is Near Car chowk Rawalpindi.Now I am following the legal course of action against these.

Thank you for understanding

@AKhan

Though you have raised good point here, but kindly keep in mind that this website/forum has no way to filter out good dealers from bad dealers. As far as I understand, it is "for profit" website and whoever pays for the advertisement gets their spot up here.

Also this website do offer equal opportunity to those who wants to write the other side of the story as well. So use that opportunity in a positive way while respecting other side of the arguments no matter how phony or fake they are.

Good Luck with whatever you are trying to achieve!!!!

Dear Akhan,

your observation is correct. But i would differ that it is not only the real estate agents, actually, we as a society have lost all moral values... Which is now reflecting in one form or the other in our daily life dealings... Allah SWT reham kray iss ummat per...

Regards

100% Agreed with Imran Sb

Agreed with Mr.Khan & Imran A Khan.

@AKhan if some real estate agent cheats u or u have problem with there any act that does not mean that u said every real estate agent is a fraud.

Fraud & cheaters are every where in this world not only in Pakistan,am not defending any fraud company or person just saying that everyone is not cheater/fraud.

Khalid Sb, you are right. We can not say that every person is cheater... But majority are cheaters, when you will be dealing with them in one form or the other.

Regards

Sir G… Dealer Dealer hota hai, chahay fraud ho ya asli… They don’t even care about their parents, only money

I don't know the nature of the fraud or cheat that you are referring to, however in it is an offence in developed societies to misdescribe, mislead or have conflict of interest.

All this website can do is have a system where people are advertising properties that they do not have or have at different prices to what they are advertising for. So if such attempts are being made to mislead the public then the website has a moral obligation to discourage such practices. This would only increase the credibility of the website.

Dealer and IMAANDAR… Hahahaaha

Perhaps here is a need to have real estate agents regulated in the conduct of their businesses, even if it is only on voluntary basis, by forming an association of professional agents with a right to make a complaint to the public the result of which would be binding on the agent.

Name and Shame all the fraudia dealers here!

One I encountered was

Rizwan Abbasi. (don't go to his appearance)

His office is in G-11

Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/#!/rizwan.abbasi.165033?fref=ts

I don't think there are many dealers on this forum as dealers are very poor in English. Further, most of the experts here are investors and abroad except Saadi Sb. He is a very good and helpful man.

It's easy to spot someone promoting a particular area. Just click or tap his user name and get record of all his past comments.

I believe in referring two or three agents first then talk to the buyers myself before investing in any society. May opinion is, most of the people seek for high return on short term return investment due to which they come across such fraud agents. Its not about the website is taking money but its we who jump into the well in greediness.

My advice is that we must conduct complete due diligence before finalising our transaction…everyone is in search of easy money…avoid quick decisions and word of mouth…

Shehryar Sb,

you are right, proper home work is required before taking any decision especially involving money.....

Regards

Just noticed one agent listing my plot for sale on their website and yet I have never heard of them or ever had any contact with them. This could only mean they are advertising plots that they do not hold just to attract buyers.

I think its high time that our government start registering Realtor licences. I was doing some research on this and came to find out that Realtor and Brokers in US has to be fingerprinted and clear FBI's criminal background check in order to deal with any real estate. After all you are dealing with people's hard earned money.

Also to be fair its time that their incomes and all capital gains be taxed just like everyone else.

@Arshad bro which sector you have plot?