Another Bomb On G -14 Allottees

Housing foundation has given notices to the allotees of housing foundation to pay heavy dues again for the mutasareen/people who have built up property in G-14, the qabza group, which are strong and greedy...

Here is the link of the news.

http://e.jang.com.pk/07-26-2014/pindi/pic.asp?picname=49.gif

How this will impact the market of G-14???

The rates are so high that 1 Kanal allotee have to pay 9 lac rupees more as development charges.

Nasir bhai eid mubarak, kullo aam wa untum bakhaair,

best of luck for all,

9 lakh for a kanal is nothing compared to the return after possession

If a person afford 500sq in G-14, 9 lac is nothing for him for short term.

Payment should be linked with possession otherwise after 1 year there may be some more charges like this

In govt. Schemes, is it a common practice or is even legal to ask for additional charges? Is this for whole G-14 or G-14/4’s owners shall not be asked for submission of more charges?

Well, yes they are nothing considering in mind the current plot prices in G-14. But the matter of the fact is Housing and CDA are total fail, they were not able to clear the illegal constructions and qabza on G-14 land from so many years, and from where the old government employees who are retired will pay the dues now who are only on pension and had been waiting form last so many years for the possession so they can construct a house of their own.

BuPs charges for 1 kanal were 3 lac 96 thousand previously.....paid by allotees in 2008. Now additional 6 lacs have been demanded by FGEHF.

There is no point in paying these charges as even after that i dnt c any development in near future......

CDA, Jammu&Kashmir housing and now FGEHF, all are playing dirty games.....But as usual our INNOCENT awaam is sleeping and will keep on sleeping.....

And to be clear this applies only to G14/1,2 & 3 ofcourse!

Yes, that is my point, the allotees must not pay the dues, they should ask when are they giving possession ???

Retired people dont rely on mere dreams at this age,as their life span is already over,so they better sell still with a handsome return and buy possession,files at this age is just weird just like planning a child

Nasir bhai i will not agree with your rule to be applied to all allotees ,

in my opinion all those free and gift allotees ,who were just gifted some plots by cda and its officials or through corrupt political means ,and all those undeserving corrupt rich official who plunders these plots, should pay more and should pay for sufferings of genuine allotees

RULE SHOULD be nothing free for anyone except poor[deserving, martyed souls heirs]only

Original allottees of G-14, mostly retired people now, are sympathized in newspapers and on this forum. I think most of these people might have already sold their files. These files are now with investors or genuine buyers but other than those original allottees. Few allottees might still be holding their plot files. Am I right?

On the +ive side: the new development of asking additional charges indicates that FGEHF might be near to developing G-14....Does it mean that its a good time to invest in G-14?

Saadi sb what would you say?

Ib sb…Sir simply say away from this g-14 non developed sector saga.

Yes, still is not a good investment, one must not invest in G-14/1-2-3 rite now, must wait to get it developed and when it is ready possession.

I have few questions. Experts are requested to respond pls

1- what will happen in case the payment is not made to Foundation, will they cancel the allotment or start adding the interest on remaining payment as vogue in other societies.

2-Has anyone read the court order,is there any time line by which foundation has to make all payments to qabza group and deadline by which the land has to be vacated.

3- Is there any association/lobby of alottes of G14 and whats their collective response.

4-How badly this imposition will effect already stalled market sentiments.

Regards

Anyone to respond to my questions please?

@NR: Your questions are actually well-focused to understand the whole scenario going on in G-14. Only someone who is looking well into the matters of G-14 can answer your questions. My guess is this imposition is likely to increase prices in the sector. Apparently it looks like the sector is gonna develop soon especially its sub-sectors 2 and 3. Lets forum experts join the forum after Eid break and they will hopefully answer your all questions. Saadi and Nasir sb have given their opinions in this thread.

@Pk1: Sir you are not as such talking about G-14?:)

@ NR

FGEHF has asked for the reply in this matter within 14 days.... I have personally sent a letter disagreeing to this whole scenario. I will also visit their office on 1st working day.... There r a few others as well. We are planning to go together.

I am not sure how much of a difference it would make but its better to atleast try and fight against this.

I still am skeptical about development..... Whatever minor development work is going on, seems to be going at a snails pace. Even snails get things done faster!

@ Faizan khan…Probably you dont know how much powerful people are behind the villagers of e-12 and g-14…I dont see it developing for even next 5 years.