Bahria Town Rawalpindi Phase 9

What is the future of Bahria Town Rawalpindi Phase 9… Rumour is that it is going to me merged with Phase 8… Advice required.

BT pahse 9 is only on paper at the moment and BT maybe buying back the files that it sold or may merge it with files in Phase 8.

My father visited Bahria Lahore office to enquire the status of the phase 9 project as he has a plot in it. They informed him that they plan to transfer phase 9 files to phase 8 within a couple of months.

If this is true then this is very good for the phase 9 holders (something is better than nothing). But please remember that this is a verbal communication from them only and we have experienced many U-turns with respect to verbal communications regarding phase 9 in the past.

BUT where is the space in phase 8? physically they give it the name phase 8 extension ,not proper phase 8, bcz proper phase 8 is already sold to others.

Yes phase 8 extension only 3 or 4 precincts [which is even wrong word for empty grounds],

but originally phase 9 had thousands of plots ,and its not possible to accommodate all phase 9 plot holders , with out land acquisition .

At present bahria pindi still has not given possession in whole phase 8[ m ,k , j and some parts of n blocks].

I hope bahria pindi clarify this gloomy situation

Uptil now, phase-9 is no where. Bahria Management accomodated lot of phase-9 file holders in phase-8 two years ago but now they have no more space available in phase-8. My brother also have phase-9 files and tried many times to get converted into phase-8 during last 5-months but all in vain.

Lets see what will happen in future. I agree with DK, bahria could not given possession of few blocks of Phase-8 even after 11-years of its launch. I dont think this is something to appreciate.

It was being said that decision of Phase 9 files will be done in January 2014, now it’s August, it is a dead investment, don’t buy and wait, let the dust settle, let them announce, later buy on 1/2 lac profit which mean wait and buy in files…

There are so many rumors but I would like to suggest that wait for some more time as files are not available in market for sale because of poor management. So. Just stay and hope for the best.

http://www.ameradnan.com