DHA Phase 3 Rawalpindi/Islamabad (Near Rawat)

Please advise the future of DHA Phase 3, Rawalpindi/Islamabad (near Rawat) in terms of investment & living purpose? And when the development work will begin?

Dear Experts, would appreciate your kind advise please.

I don’t consider a good investment.

Nasir Bahi DHA Valley ki koi khabbar??

@Sohail Zafar...DHA valley is like a man strangulated in neck by some powerful magical hands and its groaning in pain, its life depends on the mercy of constrictors hands.....

.... TO EXPLAIN THIS.....YOU NEED TO ASK FOR THE ANSWERS OF FOLLOWINGS..

1=62 BILLION RS ???GONE BUT WHERE??

2=WHERE IS THE LAND FOR DHA VALLEY???

3=WITHOUT MAGICAL HANDS ,YOU CANNOT ACQUIRE LAND FROM LOCAL VILLAGERS ....

@Faisal....DHA3 NEAR RAWAT?OK BUT IT can only be opposite to GT road in PINDI with no name tag of ISLAMABAD..any how...

I can see from Google earth and some PARAS MAPS...ITS location below garden city phase 8 ,and entering in bet F AND J/K sectors of phase 8...and connecting via a bridge over the GANDA NALA[ SOAN RIVER] with DHA 1 EXTENSION OR DHA 4...

SO,....if this map is put in front ,then its looking as waste of money to invest in dha 3....

Well analysis DK

DHA & Bahria are for gamblers now not for the genuine buyers what i see them so far. And what i learned from expereince that never go behind the files, little expensive but pocession plot is always a better option.

We can just do dua k ye barbaad hun inka kuch na bachay.....phly pk main log fraud krty thy ab ye chz baqaida instituionalize hogyi hai

Dk…dha 3 actual location is on main gt road just pass rawat bazar u can found dha 3 gate on ur right from phase 8 side or some nala their is no road and connection. U can see through facebook page i personally visit there and found good for future investment and invested.sectors A,B is adjacent to main gt road while C and D sectors are inside already developed roads,bijli and gas is there need only dha own standred which will be inshaAllah soon.i have pics as well cant upload through zameen.thanks

@Pakistan.Thanks for clarification...can i have some link to the Facebook for pictures. Please?

AND is it old pindi housing society merging in phase 3 rumors .being true and so the infrastructure of old pindi housing society merging in DHA 3???

Actually i have very little knowledge of phase 3 ...and out of it all is net based knowledge and physically just saw phase 8 boundaries and with garden city ....so clueless about phase 3..

DK…link is in facebook is DHA Phase-3 islamabad (ex new pindi society) and since 5 years it has been merged with dha.the transfer process is through dha phase 1 office .location is in main gt road only in front of petrol pump and PAECS society all ammunities us there i spoke dha possession depat last week within 1 year they will give possession for build houses.

Dear All,

Thanks for your valuable comments. Yes, DHA Phase 3 on main GT Road Rawat with already basic infrastructure, ex new pindi society owned by DHA, but there is need for further development as per DHA standard. Strategically very good location especially sector A & B, the only thing needs of timely development and possession, so looking for update news from the reliable sources.

Best Regards,

Faisal.

Faisal…if you need more information write ur mobile no for future details about dha phase 3.

If you need construction and interior designing services then we have a lot of variety for you. You may contact us at 0423-6655262. You can see our sample work by visiting https://www.facebook.com/AmerAdnanAssociates.

Regards,

Hamza Asif

http://www.ameradnan.com/blog