Need Advise For Investment

I am looking for best investment options for the term of 1 to 2 years please advise. I have only 3 millions to invest.

I-16 and few blocks in BHT Phase 8 can be fruitful in one year time.

Dha phase 2 N block is 10 marla is a good investment…

Saadi bhai when will be possession available for Dha phase 2 N block and whats price of 5 and 10 marla plots in dha phase 2 posession blocks

We are working as interior designer and construction company for several year and would like to provide you our services in this regard. We construct at least 7 marla plot for residential. If you are interested then send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 0423-6655262.

http://www.ameradnan.com

Thanks for your reply please advice the prices of 5 and 10 Marla .and is this block not developed yet ?

5 marla in N block=22 to 25 lacs approx

10 marla=32 to 40 lacs approx in N block..N block is underdeveloped right now.

Sajjad sb i personally think it can take 2 years for N block plots to be possession able..In developed block,plots varies from 38 to 45 lacs for 5 marla and 70 to 95 lacs for 10 marla.

For 3 million, you will get a very poor location 10 marla plot in DHA 2 N block, so its better to go for 5 marla, which you can get a boulevard corner well within this budget. Also consider 8 marla in A or B block of Gulberg, or a 5 marla in H block of Bahria Enclave.

B-17 E block

Dha phase2 N or P block 3.3 to 4.million 10 marla.

Regards