One of my friend want to invest in dha phase 9 lahore, is it a safe invest

One of my friend want to invest in (9town) phase 9. Is 9town is safe investment? And when its possession being given.

Hi,

yes brother DHA is safe place of investment, not feel hesitation to invest in DHA lahore,

Thanks

Feel free to invest in DHA it would be give you gain in Future.

Thanks

Of course DHA is safe place regarding investment but during the last one and a half year, DHA market did not suppose to be good for investor cause of taxes, FBR Tax, CVT Stamp duties increments but yes it is still good for genuine client.

Hi yeshwa,

Tell me its long term investment or short term investment

Thanks

Thanks Asad,

Its long term investment.

OK thanks Yeshwa,

Dear Rehman thanks for your remarks, its long term investment, and for your knowledge in long term investment taxes, FBR Tax, CVT Stamp duties not effect as much they effect on short term investment.

So yeshwa not hesitate to invest.

Thanks

Mr Yeshwa

The New Era is All about planning and taking action in time if you plan in time it will Cost u Less, so in this Case DHA Phase 9 you should go Right Now for Investment.

You can invest without any hesitation because repute is good. Possession is also near to be given so go for investment over there. If you need construction and interior designing services the we would like to wok for you. You can see our work by visiting Redirecting.... If you are interested then send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262.

I think the question is regarding phase 9 town not the actual phase 9.. Right?

in tht case its not a longterm investment at all.. The development is near completion and possession is expected very soon.. May b within this year...... So i wud say its a very good investment and a short term at that!

My update analysis in approving stage , do read it to get a info

-oh ..ok i get it now.. Its a longterm investment from buyers perspective...lol.....

i guess Mr Asad can give u a much better advice :)