Rawalpindi / Islamabad DHA Phase 3, Near Rawat

Please advise the future of Rawalpindi/Islamabad DHA Phase 3 (near Rawat) in terms of investment & living purpose ? And when the development work will begin?

DHA has many pending projects in Islamabad from last 10 years, DHA 2 K,L,M,N blocks…DHA 2 extension, DHA 1 Extension and a city whcih equals the size of Rawalpindi i.e DHA valley, at this time i don’t recommend investing in DHA 3 is a good option.

Thanks for your reply but probably whats the expected time of development, please advise ?

Faisal..DHA 3 is best for investment,Rate and future living coz the brand,the location on main GT Road already developed

phase,i personally visit there and invest in Kanal sector A,for DHA Projects PHASE 1 EXT working already started since 1 year,DHA 2 EXT KLMN almost developed and DHA vally as you know working on plots and DHA Homes,so for future is best although in papers but within 1 year u will see insha Allah as i spoke with dha Planning depart,

Thanks and lets hope for the good.

GO NAWAZ GO

GO GANJAY GO

GA NOORAY GO

GO SHOWBAZ GO

AAP KA APNA

CRORE PATTI

Due to protests in Islamabad, construction and development ids effected. There are many big projects which are pending in this area that`s why we can not give you any specific date for that. But if you need construction and interior designing then we can help you out in it.

http://www.ameradnan.com

What is the right option, Bahria Town or DHA, for residential purpose in Rawalpindi / Islamabad.

Experts, please advise me, I have 8 million rupees to invest. Let me know where to buy plot for both Investment as well for residence purpose.

Which block is best in DHA?

What is your advice for DHA vs Bahria phase 8 or DHA vs Naval Anchorage?

What about Bahria Enclave, Naval Anchorage, F-17?

Also is this a good time to buy or should I wait for other option.

Thank You

Dha 2 K to P blocks and bahria enclave are one of the best options…

Mr. SAADI,

Please advise the future / credibility of DHA Phase 3 Rawalpindi (near Rawat, thanks.

Thank You, Brother Saddi. I much appreciated...

So would you please give me more details about Land, price, position and development in DHA P to K area. Reply in details?

Dear Faisal,

I have sent some pics of my work in your mailing address.So please see my attachments.

Thanks

Dear Ahmed,

Could you please forward me those as well at adanish81@gmail.com if belong to DHA phase 2 or Enclave.

K block=ready to construct

1 kanal= 70 to 95 lacs approx

L block=ready to construct

1 kanal= 65 to 92 lacs approx

M block=Partial possession

1 kanal= 55 to 90 lacs

N block=Without possession and development going on

1 kanal= 52 to 75 lacs

10 marla=31 to 45 lacs

5 marla=20 to 25 lacs

P block=Development to be commenced

1 kanal= 44 to 50 lacs

For best buying,you can contact me at 03455370978..Also deals in enclave.

Faisal brother do not have much grip over phase 3 so cannot comment properly..

Thanks Brother.

Sure, i will call you later as I live abroad. Do you have any skype ID?

You said, L block=ready to construct & 1 kanal= 65 to 92 lacs approx.

If block is same then Why price is increasing from 65 to 92, please give me bit more details.

Currently I have 7 million cash but I want to confirm why the difference of 30 lakh in same block.

Thank You,

And brother, thing is I am really confused where to invest this money. Again do you think to buy on this sector is good idea; I heard that, G-14/G-15 area is also good for investment/construction.

Please give me your best idea for 1 to 2 year of investment/Construction. I will be really appreciated.

Sir g-14/4 is the best option but that is very very expensive..In 7 million you hardly get a 25x50 plot..even that is more than 70 lacs..

I wont recommend g-15 too much as its location is good but development is really pathetic now..

Sir actually due to the difference of location price difference is there..Secondly some plots of L block dont have possession so they are a bit cheaper and when possession will be there they will also be equivalent to expensive plots...

I think dha ans bahria are the best option for construction after zone 1 cda sectors...

Thanks, How long will take to get the possession done also how far is sector L from Main Islamabad Highway.

Also I was checking on this side and found some 35*70 size plots in G-14, price range between 70 to 80 lakh..see the link below.

http://www.zameen.com/Property/g_14_g_14_2_35_70_plot_available_for_sale-805510-3344-2.html

Is this fake?

Shah do you have any personal email address. I will tell something better for you which benefit in your future.