Market Price 1-Kanal Plot DHA Phase II

What is the prevailing market rate for a 1-Kanal plot in DHA Phase II (Sector B, non-corner, south facing, next to Iqbal Boulevard, close to Jacaranda Club)?

I have an offer from a expat colleague / friend who is moving back to Pakistan, but not sure how good/bad the offer is. I have seen ranges from 9-13 m being quoted on the forum, but it is not clear where the market stands right now, and more importantly where it is headed.

Can the experts chime in?

Thanks

A Waheed - If you are serious about selling, I suggest calling a few dealers asking to buy a plot in same area.

DHA 2 is doing very well in current situation and I have seen it appreciate even further despite recession in property - because of genuine buyers - buying and building houses.

Just for reference: My family sold a 50x90 near the large round about in September 2013 for 11.3m - and now same plot is worth 14m.

Thanks a ton Waqar--this is extremely useful.

A quick follow-up question: am I correct in assuming that the price you quoted was for a non-corner, non-boulevard plot close to the roundabout ? Let me know.

Can I get more experts to share their thoughts ? Are the prices expected to rise further with a) continued genuine buying, or b) completion of marquee projects (e.g. WTC, high rise apartments etc), or c) announcement of other developments (e.g. Expansion of expressway etc)

Thanks

A Waheed - market is active based on my recent search for another option. Alot of houses are constructed in this part of DHA 2 (A to J) - and value is likely to appreciate.

You can still find some bad plots for 90 odd - but decent ones are all 110+. Really good ones 140+.

The plot I mention was a great location - height plot in sector G - in lane#2 Sector G. But yes non corner - regular category otherwise.

@ A Waheed…Sr if you are serious in selling,we can quote you best offers from market…You can contact me at 03455370978…