3 Million Where To Invest ???

Dear members,

I have around three million rupees to invest but I am not sure which place will be worth buying right now could anyone guide where to invest with handsome return after 6 months or an year???

Regards,

Malik

Dear Bro, Invest in CDA sectors, It doesn’t matter its a developed sector or not, their value always go on steady up ward direction. Keep away from societies …

Thnx kami for your valuable advice any idea which sector has potential for more return?

Go for G-14,D-12,E-12 etc

Kami2k u think he can get anything in CDA sectors in 3 million? i think u didnt see his budget while mentioning G14, D12, E12.

He can only get in societies of CDA sectors not proper CDA sectors.

Dear Malik,

you can't get any thing in D12,G14 or E12 because your budget is just 3 million,i am totally agree with Muhammad.

More better to go to safe investment Dha phase2 P block or Bahria phase8 safari valley.Gulberg is also good option in your price range.

Other hand B-17 E block is good and safe because possession is very near.

My good wishes are with you ever, May Allah guide you in each decision you make.

Regards

Thnx to all for your expert advice I will work on all possible options

Buy possession or ready possession plot where ever you buy, don’t invest in files.

Go for 30x60 plot in i 16. It has possession.

good luck

Go for karachi bharia town project.

Safe and secure project it is.

I can give you files if you wants.

I agree with Amin sab he told you the best options in your range. Try to invest in proper cda sectors. In your budget you cant buy in a developed sector. Try to invest in a good non developed sector. It will give you good return in very little time.

I would like to recommend CDA sector as future is good of this area and a lot of investors are now interested to invest at this place. There are many other options but according to your budget I think it is the best opportunity. Moreover, you may contact us for construction purpose.

http://www.ameradnan.com

Check out this new project:

Green Huts Farms is a project of J&H Developers Pvt. Ltd. An excellent opportunity to invest....

(1) 5 kanal Farm house just Rs 2,550,000/- Down payment Just Rs 750,000/-

(2) 10 kanal Farm house Just Rs 4,500 ,000/- Down payment Just Rs 1,200,000/-

(3) 20 kanal Farm house Just Rs 8,000,000/- Down payment just Rs. 2,000,000/-

For further details Plz Contact :03425652525

@ Ali malik where is this project??

0335-3936927

waqas ahmed

h-r estate

(rawalpindi-karachi-lahore-behriya enclave)