Advice on bahria town phase 8 allotment issue

Aoa

I booked a plot at bahria town phase-8 when it was launched in 2002. After balloting i was told a plot number and i deposited all the installments. Then some time back they changed the map and voilla, my plot number is no where there. Now there stands another partially developed (as per google maps) sector.

When i contact the bahria town they tell me that it was a provisional allotment. Now that area in nomore in that sector so i will be alloted another plot. Previously my plot was on the main 180 ft boulevard (boulevard category) but they are not offering me any such plot and are saying that every street with width larger than 50 ft is boulevard plot.

I would like to seek advice of experts on how to go about it. What options do i have? They just want me to accept any non boulevard plot or simply wait.

Looking for advice.

Best regards

My understanding is that Boulevard plot can not be changed to a non-category plot but experts with knowledge of the rules need to comment here. Which sector was your plot in and which sector are they offering you now?

Dear Shahzad,

Can you clear your plot size and Block?Bahria can't change Category plot to non category.

Regards

Nadeem bhai kithay ho sir ji? How is your project progressing in winter and snow?

Dear Pardesi bahi,

I am back to Kuwait and projects are going good Alhamdulillah.

I will see you on whatapp inshAllah.

Regards

Sirs,

i want to buy a shop for investment towards ph7 and ph8 side in behria.

please advise me which is the best commercial area coz every dealer starts selling me his own portfolio.

Thnx.

spring north, spring south, business district, mini commercial, square commercial hub commercial and manay.

please list 2 or 3 choices for me with some advise as well.

Dear Amjad,

1:Business district.

2:Square commercial hub.

Please don't follow the dealers util you check ground reality because i know many people who stuck in Bahria commercials.

Regards

As I understand Shahzad's question, he is not saying that Bahria is changing his boulevard category plot to a General plot; His actual plot allotment was on 180ft boulevard and now he is being offered a very small size boulevard (as any plot greater that 50ft road is considered boulevard in Bahria).

This is what I got from his text. Now please help him with your advice, if any.

Nadeem bhai, please comment what those people did wrong that they got stuck in bahria commercials and how. Please explain for our learning, so as we don't commit the same mistake.

I don't think you saw F-3 or F-4 in phase-8 bahria as you didn't answer my question that I asked you when you were there. Please comment on current ground status there if you did happen to see anything.

Thanks

Dear Musafar bhai,

As i cleared you about F3 and F4,it will take time because of very slow development.

According to my information for possession F3 end of 2017 to 2018.

According to my visit Bahria is going to give possession to F2 end of this year or start of 2017.

Regards

Dear Nadeem Bhai,

How do you see investment in Bahria Orchard, I heard it is in F-2?

Regards,

Yes location is near F2 but Bahria dealers are taking much rebate.At the moment it's Bahria Dealers Orchard not Bahria Orchard.

It will go to minus so wait and see.

Regards

Until you physically get possession of your plot I think that they can change the location and there is nothing you can do. However they should offer you the plot in the same location and the same type. In this case they have offered you the same type but moved its location elsewhere, if they have identical plots in the same area then you could ask them to allocate you a plot there.

Thanks Nadeem bhai regarding your answer on F3 and F-4.

How about the investors that are stuck in bahria commercials, what did they do wrong?

Thank you Mr Nadeem Ahmed, M.Z. Malik, Arshad for your replies.

(I was going to write Mrs for all three gentlemen but realized this interesting aspect of English language timely).

My plot is 10M plot. I would keep block confidential, make you guess from E,F,G.

Yes in principle, they should replace apple with an apple. So far i feel they are not doing it straightaway. Of course i will keep on refusing their replacement offers till they offer me a similar plot. But i some how expected better customer care from them.

The purpose here was to seek guidance on what i can do if they dont offer me a similar location plot. Any past experience or sharing an account of similar case would help alot.

Thanks once again for your advice.

Regarding F2,F3 they again sent a letter to pay 180 thousand more mentioned that the cost has been increased for development …Work is going on and possession as per them is 2017.