B-17 all size plot required direct from owners

B-17 multi gardens all blocks all size plot required direct from owners
For your plot cash offer contact us
Umar hayat
0333 5638054

What is the offer for 1 kanal plot in Block C?

Sir pls send me plot number then offer

Umar Hayat sab please publicly give offer so we can know the market value.

Regards

I think this plot in non possession area.

This plot market value 40 to 42 Lakh

Yaar agar C ko be pori possession nine milli to D,E aur F ka to Allah hi hafiz hia.

What doing Multi with B-17?Allah tala Multi ki aqal se parda hata Ameen.

Regards

Dear Umar Hayat,

The plot has possession.Can you please recheck market price?

Thanks

Umar sb, what’s your offer for 628 C block?

Plot 1773 G, 10 Marla, C block extension

Umar sb what is market price of Plot 1676c C- block 35X80 and 1662 E-block.

Block C Plot 628 Market value 45 to 48 Lakh offer in-between kahe be aha skti ha

Block C Plot 1773G Market value 28 to 30 Lakh

Block E Plot 1662 market value round 17 to 18 Lakh

Block C Plot 173 possession able plot maximum value 45 Lakh

What is the main reason of buying Umar hayat bro? is something positive coming? :wink:

There is no any positive just attracting investors who fade up with Multi greedy management who never ever care project and zero development in last 15 months.Multi dealers ka huqa pani band ho gaya ior Multi ka office khali ho gia hai which was full of investors in 2013.Tradition of fooling people with these type of tricks.

Ka zamana aa gia hai pehle log Multi dealers ka pas aata tha ior ab ye investors ko dhoondta hain.

Please read his offer Block E Plot 1662 market value round 17 to 18 Lakh.It was 2.4 to 2.7 million in 2013 if you no believe ask to Ahmed Tanoli.

Multi is losing credibility because of more greed than sincerity with project.

Multi should update by website about development status of B-17 what they done and what is future planing.

Regards

There is a plot cancellation notice in today’s newspaper, if any one interested: http://e.jang.com.pk/07-23-2015/pindi/page3.asp

Many thanks Imran Khan for update what about E block it's mean there is nothing development.Greedy management always think for money but forget development.

Regards

Welcome Nadeem bhai, I just came across this notice and thought to share in thread, in case if anyone have concern about cancellation of his plot. I think E block is partially developed which can be seen from google maps.

From your previous post I feel that Multi and specially B-17 is losing its worth because of development issues and delays in MA construction.