B-17 F Block

Is it worth to buy plot in B-17 F block on installments?

Dear Zeeshan,

in my opinion,it's Worthless and it's very true,you can check the ground reality,there's drama in multiple areas of of B-17 D and E block so how you think.is it worth in F block?

they not yet announced that all issues are clear,they(Multi) should focus on important issues first then start F block.

May Allah do good for multi investors.

Thanks regards

Its crap investment... I must say.....

Time will tell

Dear Zeeshan,

Current situation is not in favour of invest in B-17 due to some issues which mentioned by Nadeem as well.

So dont invest in B-17 F-block at the moment and wait for 4-6 months.

Thanks you all for your experts opinion…I have heard dealers are already booking these plots on 2-3 lac own…But you guys have better knowledge and really appreciate your feedback…

I think Multi delivered well in I sector but here in B 17 they are flopped..........

Due to their previous in I sector people invested very heavily and the market was sky rocket but after sometime they showed greediness and got caught.........Now they are in loss loss situation where the possession time is nearing and land acquisition and multiple issues of road linkage, Margalla avenue still not on the card.........

So I would suggest not to invest in B 17.................

I think investment in F Block might not be that good for short term but it will be reasonable investment for medium to long term.

This is my personal view, readers may disagree.

Thanks

I would say. Very long term

Thanks Khan Sab.. By long term does it mean like 2-3 years?

If one is looking to invest for 2-3 years as it will be on 2 year installments.. So till that time will it be worth by that time...

@ Zeehsan: 2 years is reasonable time in my view.

@ Shoaib: I don't think so.

Their project if any at chak shahzad will take all the investment and people will remain stuck in b-17

Shoaib:

You are right, their Chak Shahzad project will be mega hit but I don't think it is on the cards at the moment.

FT ka kiya rate chal rha hy aaj ?

Kal to down payment open file 500K may mil rahi thi.

Regards

I have heard that dealers are booking plots in F block on 2-3 lac own is it true…

Ft same its went 20k up last night and i sold my file

So how the files are being sold wen they havnto even start booking or anounced…

Zeeshan: No sir... This is no own of 2 to 3 lacs.

We are talking about Faisal Town files and not F Block.

Thanks

Assalam o Alaikum to all,

No doubt Multi is the big brand and still i believe that they can deal with the problems or issues at hand in a healthy way.

I didn't fully understand,why they like to start F block without clearly defined goals?just for money making or they really want to give compensation and benefits for effective people of D and E blocks?

Innamal a’malu binniyat ~ “Actions are dependent upon their Intentions" Al Quran,

May Allah help all of us to do good deeds as well as to protect ourselves.

Thanks regards.