B-17 F Block Launching On Thursday May 1, Location Etc

B-17 is launching F block next week before or on Thursday, 1st May.

The location is not that attractive, I was of the view that they must launch it near D block & C block where they already have land.

If not on that location, then between A and E where they again have sufficient land, but for your knowledge, Multi is also getting greedy like all others.

They have chosen the worst and farthest location opposite to E where they can book more number of plots and will sell them on high rates without showing the map or any other thing just like Faisal Town.

They will lose their credibility, first by launching in this dead market where E and D block issues are yet not resolved.

The rates of 30*60 plot is 2400000 where down payment will be 560000.

1 Kanal price is 6200000.

Another update is they are also launching Multi Park Enclave within 3 months where they are keeping very high rates.

JazakAllah Nasir Sb for your email.

Now that the rumour is almost confirmed, do you think this will bear on current D and E block prices?

Also, when you mean the location is bad. Is this again land that is not owned by them or "phada" land.

Thanks,

Serhat

I think this will be the last nail in Multi's Coffin...............

Lets hope it does not go that bad but I think this time the market will not turn out to be as expected and dealers will again get stuck here..........

The rates of their already developed blocks may not fall that much but under developed blocks will go for a six........

I agreed with Nasir bahi,

They will lose their credibility, first by launching in this dead market where E and D block issues are yet not resolved.

May Allah do good for Multi investors.

My 2 pence, if the land for multi park is just in front of COMSATS, it is a great location but physically this part of land is always in flood. I have seen this in flood myself twice last year when I went to pick up my brother from there. It was heavily raining and the roads were blocked for traffic as there was 1.5-2 feet water. I am talking about the area where the Lehthrar road joins the Park road and all the adjoining barren land there was like river Sindh flowing over!

It was mentioned earlier by Nasir saib (in another thread last year on Multi park) that Multi could not get NOC so I assume they have obtained an NOC now?

CDA has issued a warning letter for the Gulberg town (different from Gulberg of IB) with no NOC and the Gulberg town is just on the Lehthrar road in the nook between Simly Link road, Park road and Lehthrar road (it can be checked/viewed on the google map).

So my personal view point is that unless Multi do something about efficient sewarge system, summer will be very wet for the multi park!

I know it is not even launched but please do check the land when it is launched.

Hope multi would launh this exciting project as the location is very good.

Gentlemen, just a word of caution. Don't ever under-estimate the power of the big brands!

Remember, a couple of years ago when Malik Riaz sahab got involved in politics and a battle for his reputation, people were jumping to conclusions and wrote off Bahria.

One of the most respected, knowledgeable and credible contributors of this forum almost wrote an epitaph of Bahria titled "Downfall of Bahria Why?".

But just look how Malik Riaz bounced back in a big way and is now constructing flyovers in Karachi for his BTK project. Also he is launching in other areas of Sindh and KPK. Mark my words, one day he will be a name in Dubai in JV with sheikhs.

Multi is a no longer a baby compared to Bahria and DHA. Multi has already crossed the toddler stage, it is no longer wearing pampers and is about to finish kindergarten. In other words, it is becoming a big name in the Islamabad market.

A few set backs here and there will not be a nail in its coffin. It has a long way to go sir - school, university and then graduation. Insha-Allah. And multi investors who will be patient today will feel that they made an excellent decision for their future and their kids future.

Dear PK1... Very well said.

Every organization exists to maximize wealth for their shareholders. There is a "win-win" way of doing it by promoting quality projects with transparency and superior development standards for the benefit of all that choose to invest and live there.

Then there is the shady way akin to a ponzi scheme where under the table announcements are made and no confirmation one way or another is given regarding launches. I cannot understand why would Multi take this approach when it has a strong loyal base of investors / dealers / future residents. It is simply acting penny wise and pound foolish and has forgotten the appearance of deceit is worse then deceit itself.

I hope they wake up one day and smell the Tapal tea brewing and not forget their roots and come out with transparency in both appearance and intention.

I am very surprised that how multi can lunch f block as it has not cleared D and E block and not doing development in good speed . I think they should focus on D and E block first then lunch another project.

It may not be an ideal short term investment but look at the bigger picture, even forget about Margalla ave but by keeping in view progress at new iSB airport obly I am sure it will be a huge hit in couple of years time and shall sell hot cake…In Sha Allah

Why F block is being launched before the launch of Multi Park?

Is it the repeat of BE2 "launch" before BTK?

I suspect Multi Investors Cartel will get rid of their files/plots of existing nearby blocks in the name of F block files and the money will be invested in the Multi Park.

Making money has never been so easy.

If F block failed to attract the gullible people the launch of Multi Park might see a delay till the required level of liquidity is achieved.

After the launch of Multi Park BE might see sharp decline in file rates.

BTW is this news of Multi Park launch authentic? Please seniors shed more light on its location and other salient features.

There is no Multi Park coming, it will take some time…

O paiyu bachu ay sary lut mar ty lagay jay.

lagda way k F block tu baad sary investers thak har k Faisal Town wal majbooran chalay jan gay

Yes this is the question Idris

Im not at all interested in what F-block will give the turn over to the investors. In today's fast paced world waiting for 6-8 years and that too in chaos would be a big challenge for the investors here.

COME ON who is expecting for the genuine buyers to come in F-block seems far too optimistic at the current market trends with less attractive ACCESS.

With the gossips coming around of Multi enclave somewhere around Chak Shahzad, its better a wait strategy !!

BE-2 "Tera kia ho ga ....." :)

Park Enclave is already there a big GIANT standing in front and then comes the other one in that area.

I see a big blow for BE-2 here ! BUT it doesnt mean it gonna sink very easily. Picking those files at a very low rate can give u fair enough return.

Cheers

Dear Idris,

There are two kinds of fools. One says, "This is old, and therefore good." And one says, " This is new, and therefore better.

My question is why they like to launch F block or Multi park?why they not yet clear D and E blocks of B-17?just for make more money,yes Multi is a big brand With great power, comes great responsibility with that comes greed.

May Allah bless them.

As per my news....

below mentioned 4 projected are on the card in the below mentioned order

F block

Faisal town map

Faisal town extension

Multi resdinsia map

The installments will be after 3 months???

Yes after every 3 months.

Multi Park is confirm but as i said it will be launched within 3 months, so mostly likely after 3 months.

Very Rite said sir,

This is the game Plan.

Launch of F block B-17,

Then after selling on profit, they will announce Faisal Town map.

Investment will shift from B-17 F and rates will depreciate.

Then they are planning Faisal Town Extension...

After minting money from Faisal Town Extension, they will announce Multi Park.

Agreed Nasir bahi,

very funny drama directed by Multi.

Yes Nadeem bhai, you are rite.