Bahria Lahore - Orchard - Hold Or Sell

Aoa,

I have a 10 Marla plot in Bahria Orchard Lahore. I believe the price range is between 29 to 32 lac. Is it worth holding for another 2 to 3 years? Or shall I sell it and reinvest somewhere else?

Thanks and regards,

Amna Malik

Salam.

I think you should hold on to your plot for longer because possession is near in the Bahria Orchard Low cost scheme. There will be extra activity seen once the possession is given in Low cost which will be increasing the prices in the Bahria orchard as well.

Regards.

Waqas

Do u want to sell it to me ?

I cant see any future of Orchard

Bahria orchard is full of potential, we do not know wether you have sold the plot or not, if not now you can sell it around 44 lac Rs.

Kindly Join our community created for Bahria Orchard Lahore at this link which has got all the recenet development updates.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/115173261397799429448

Also if you are intrested send a request to join the Bahria Orchard Lahore What's app group at

+923214372428

If your plot is on ground than its worth should be around 70lac.The future of Bahria ORCHAR is splendid and the prices are expected to a massive increase due to LRR. So it is better to hold it for a year period.

Bahria Orchard has given phenomenal profit to investors since late last year in just the last 6 months or so. I was planning to buy 8 marla residential but unfortunately the deal did not really go through. But it was a golden opportunity late last year. In fact even now, there is some juice still left to be extracted due to the Ring Road project which will make access to Bahria Orchard much smoother inshaAllah.

Whats the current situation of plots in LCO Block C