Bahria sports city khi vs bahia town karachi old

Please advise about bahria sports city as i think mostly genuine buyer ll go in that and possession ll also be after 2 years means it ll give positive result

Possession in 2 years is a big joke. Look at every other commitment of possession . None has been met.

What will be the location of sports city? will it be at the far end of bahria town karachi, middle or in beginning? and if it the end of all precincts then what will be the future of it?

Bahria Sports City is not a new project from scratch. Actually it is a new cosmetic launch of old project. Bahria prefers to generate revenue via down payments (with huge number of applications) rather quarterly installments (which most of the customers don't pay regularly).

Keeping in view above facts, partial possession in 2 years is possible because some area of BTK is renamed as BSC (Bahria Sports City)-- which is already semi-developed in last 2 years.

Bahria has already used these tactics in past and it is not fair at all with old (initial) investors of BTK.

Who knows, there right is going to be re-sold to new investors. However, the customers who will keep on paying their installments regularly will likely to be safe in getting possessions.

Bahria is always unpredictable and unbelievable (means you cannot and should not believe them), you’ll not get what you’re sold and told by bahria but there will be some profit for sure.

They are getting down payments from all over the world with confirm booking but not disclosing the number of plots/map/location etc. How it can be a fair deal?

I agree with you M.Z malik bhai ....

Imran sahib yes but suddenly they ll say sold out in first few days as they are doing now in mostly projects...

I visited BTK yesterday and met few dealers regarding Bahria Sports City. On my way home, i concluded that:

1 - Old is gold in BTK

2 - Never think of buying sports city at the cost of old file that one can hold and nourish (i.e. Pay installments)

3 - Current boundary of BTK covers not more than 20~25% of the land bahria has acquired, therefore any big project like Sports City is likely to fall outside of the current map; most probably to the end which means more than 25km from main gate.

4 - If sports city was anywhere before proposed site of bahria university in current map, 250sqy should have been priced around 5 million or the installment plan was not for more than 2 years.

That's what i believe.

BAHRIA SPORTS CITY the villa cost is 140 lacs which is only for 3 years means they have to work very fast for possession and the project mostly ll give better output.

Apologies, it is a busy forum that's y i posted it here. Though it is not related to this thread. Sorry again.

Sirs,

i want to buy a shop for investment towards ph7 and ph8 side in behria.

please advise me which is the best commercial area coz every dealer starts selling me his own portfolio.

Thnx.

spring north, spring south, business district, mini commercial, square commercial hub commercial and manay.

please list 2 or 3 choices for me with some advise as well.

Dear Amer sab,

In my opinion BTK old is best.

Regards

Nadeem sahib thats right no doubt in that but moreover they signed the contract for stadium

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1045993/cricket-stadium-german-firm-lands-bahrias-contract/

Dear Experts & gurus.

need your suggestion to invest in sports city

Dear Amer,

Many thanks for share and update.It's mean Bahria sports city have a bright sign and good news for sports city.Did Bahria clear the location of this project?

If you have any more latest then please share.

Regards

Your welcome. Actually they said its not cleared but mostly near by 31 precinct .

Any update