Bahria Town Lahore Plot Sector B And C

I am looking for a plot in Bahria town Lahore… Budget around 3 million… Any suggestions… Only in B and C but no Tulip Block… Regards

Refer Bahria Town Lahore, i think only 5-Marla plot is possible in B-Block as the price range is 30-36 Lacs. Although its not easy but also not impossible. 10-Marla plot is not possible.

You can go for Fazaia, there 10-Marla plot is possible in 3-Million.

Regards

Thanks Irfan…Fazaia is under administration of which group? and possession given?

As far as I know , Fazaia is under administration of PAF but now no direct plots available, you will buy from some dealer and then transfer will be in Fazaia office lahore or GHQ Rawalpindi. Please see the website of Fazaia website as follows:

The plot is ready for construction but society is not much poplulated. Once populations starts the prices will go very high.

http://www.fazaiahousing.com.pk/

The colony they developed in Rawalpindi has One Kanal available at 2 crores.

I know about them as I am paying installments for a villa developed by Zaamin in the same area. The website is as follows:

http://www.zaamin.com/fazaia.php

I am not an expert and just shared my views and experiences.

Dear Jawad,

What do you suggest by having a 10 marla villa booked in Fazaia zaamin ? Is the project worth it, I mean is the group reliable about its quality and timely delivery commitments ?? and what about the prospects of Fazia as a whole (considering its location, management, trends etc)

Many thanks in advance

Jawad,

Moreover, from your experience please let me know, what's the flexibility limit they offer in ( Zaamin's Flexi plan ? Are they flexible enough to stretch the installment period up to 36 months ??

Dear Shoaib,

My decision to go with Zaamin was based on my wife's Istekahra and my dad's mushwara but once I visited the guys and location. I thanked Allah for a good decision. I just visited Pakistan last month.

My family has bought a house in bahria canal road and I had a chance to live in bahria too last month. Location wise, I found it to be better than bahria, it is 2 km before lake city and 6-8 km before bahria orchard on raiwind road. It is very near to Lahore Safari Park. The raiwind road currently is not so great but the work on its widening has already started as it leads to Nawaz Sharif House plus it will have connection to Southern Loop of Ring Road.

Bahria orchard is last on raiwind road, Bahria on canal road is last on Canal Road and it is not linked to Multan Road at all. To be honest, I found other societies like Sukh Chayn and DHA EME phase I to be a lot more beautiful and better than Bahria.

Zaamin group has big name and is very reliable, they built the villas in collabration with lake city. You can see their names on lake city website too.

My family bought a house in Bahria from a Contractor and when I lived there I found that quality of material was not so good.

Zaamin is using good material and their model houses are great. I saw lot of EDEN HOMES, they were crap. Zaamin is very transparent and make you sign the construction specifications too.

I think once Fazaia gets developed, the land price will significantly increase. From the time I booked the villa, Zaamin has already increased the price about 15 lakh and at that time even 36 months was available. I think they are flexible, its better to call them and see if they can customize the plan for you.

Its a small society with no "phadda" with LDA while Bahria has issue with LDA on its new sectors.

Again , its just my experience and advise only.

Thanks a lot Mr. Jawad for your detailed and quick response. May Allah bless you with success and you and your wife's decision to be proven true.

I am based in KSA since last 2½ years. I visited Lahore April/May of 2013. That time I have around 5Million to invest, spans upto 2 to 5 years. I considered mostly DHA but couldn't find a reasonable plot available within my budget then,

now I am better with my investment value upto 7 million. And the potential areas I am considering currently is NFC-2, Fazaia, Lake City, Suigas phase-2.... As DHA, Bahria is already reaching their peaks, and I don't see any wise currently to purchase an already expensive investment there.

By far I too have found Fazaia to be the most suitable if viewed from each window and dimension.

There is one little (can be major for some) concern about zaamin 10 marla homes having narrow fronts equal to 8 marla as its dimensions are of 30 x 75' while standard 10 marla is 35x65.

Do you have any idea what is 1 Kanal average plot rate there currently ?

And are the plots available in Fazaia currently is ready for construction ? I mean all infrastructure available there (Bijli, paani gas etc ) ???

Yes I think all the plots in Fazaia are ready for construction and they have Bijli, paani, gas everything. Please check Fazaia Housing Scheme website. No Plot is available from Fazaia itself , there are couple of plots with Agents. But dear I feel for investment (unless you want to live-in ), you should not go for a house on installments as these guys keep profit margin.

For investment , its better to go by a plot. I kanal ranges from 55-70 lakh. The sectors near Zaamin B-Block are more expensive.

Lake City is good for living but not good for investment as development and population has gone further than Fazaia but still its plot is cheaper than Fazaia. The only factors which may alter price in lake city are : 1- Widening of raiwind road 2- Connection to southern loop of ring road.

In Fazaia, the above mentioned factors plus its population will increase the price.

NFC-2 may be good as it is cheapest but the development is going on, its very far next to bahria so-called illegal sectors, plots not ready for possesson etc.

Yes I will not go for developers constructed homes at all, as I myself is an Architect and can customizingly and economically build any unit much better than these people. :slight_smile: … Right now, I am just looking for purely investments standpoint which I can possibly in future convert it into my own living if all things satisfies…

The rates that you mentioned of Fazaia are already creeped up… But I think its still have potential. 2 years ago Lake city was expensive than it, but now its lagging behind. They have one more scheme named Fazaia-2 that is located on Sharif Medical City road, but its location is not good enough though,

Thanks Jawad bhai for your kind suggestions and shoaib as well... Iv done some more discussions and survey and am hopeful of getting a plot in bahria sector B or C in this range as want a plot for constructing house in next 1-3 years and Bahria seems to be the better option...

Thanks jawad bhai and shoaib for your kind suggestions and ideas.. I have managed to find a few plots in my range in bahria sectors B and C ie which are totally legal Best wishes

I agree with Mr. Jawad's views.

Regards

Dear Jawad sb thank you for your kind words and the information you are providing about our project Zaamin Fazaia Villas. If any other user of this forum has any questions or comments please contact us at info@zaamin.com or you can call us at 042-111-922-646

Many Plots Available At Bahria Town Lahore

For Ex: 604 BB (Marla)& 206 Johar Block etc

If U Serious then please send me ur number i will send our confirm stock and also u want...