Bahria Town Phase 8 extension

Bahria town phase 8 extension future outlook
Current prices
Can it turn to be a project in future or remain in papers.
Possession status.

Another News is going in the market that Bahria is going to adjusted these plots in Phase 8 and re balloting will be done soon.How you see this News.

NAVEED very strange news ,what you have pointed at market rumors or facts of merging in proper phase 8. ANY HOW its nearly impossible to accommodate such files in proper phase 8 ,simply bcz of available space in phase 8 being not enough for such accommodation.

Agents are buying Files from last one month or so. Whats you see the story behind this DK.

Or have you acquired land for this.

I agree with DK, It looks very difficult to accommodate Phase-8 extension file holders in proper phase-8.

If agents are really buying files then May be, Bahria is going to announce something about Phase-8 or Phase-8 extension but I am not sure about it.

I think so that Agents are buying files for Bahria Town. As bahria is unable to acquired land for this. So are they buying back files.

Yes, Its possible. If file prices are in negative then Bahria can buy back through its agents.

Honestly speaking, Bahria still needs 2-3 years to complete proper Phase-8 development & after that they can think about Phase-8 extension if they are really willing to develop it.

Phase 8 ext price is going level

dont know when it will rise

BTR 8 Ext