Bahria Town Phase 9 - Islamabad

Can experts please advice on Bahria Town Phase 9 - Islamabad.

-> Overview?
-> Is it a good investment for long term?
-> Approx how long till possession? (5 or 8 years)
-> Current rates of 5 Marla, 10 Marla, 20 Marla?
-> Is it good long-term investment?
-> What alternative societies in the same budget.

No advertising please.

Dear Anu,

Bahria phase9,it's totally worthless investment even long term but phase8 is good investment.

Regards

I agree with Nadeem phase 9 is not a wise move right now

Nadeem bahi,

Can you please give reasons ?

Expert members plz comment.

One property dealer told me that if you buy plot in bahria phase 9. There are high chances for it being merged into bahria phase 8 so you in-directly end up getting a plot in phase 9.

The only reason I am preferring phase 9 is because its less priced.

What are rates of files in bahria phase 8 ?

10 marla....1 kanal ??

Regards,

Any

ITS totally outrageous ,if some one recommend you phase 9,where is the place in phase 8 for merging of phase 9 , .phase 8 has already been allotted to its members ,with 85 % possession , so where is the extra areas for thousands and thousands of phase 9 imaginary plots

1=nothing on ground

2=even phase 8 extension is yet not demarcated

3=phase 9 was announced 11 years back , BUT its still in the air ,

4=it will take another 10 years or more provided bahria acquire land for it somewhere

5=IF some one offer you something ,that is not even present ,and even not known to the very person offering you such thing, then i think you are either careless or super rich

Very well explained DK, there is one more possibility after careless and super rich is that to promote phase 9 and trapping new investors.

Dear Sohail,

Dk bahi is absolutely right and please don't trust all dealers who just care commission.

Regards

I fail to understand that why some people want to talk about this dead horse…

I think dealers wants to sell their dead files of Phase-9 otherwise it’s very difficult to understand that still someone is interested to invest in Phase-9. Thousands of people are stuck In Phase-9 from last 11-years, still there is no hope for next 8-10 years. Even if Bahria starts development of Phase-9 after 7-8 years, they will charge high development charges again just like they did twice in Phase-8. Worst worst worst investment

Better invest in phase 8, as seniors said phase 9 is on papers only since 2004. Dont waste your money n energy!

Bahria officials have put forward a positive plan for phase 9 alotees till december this year. Most expectedly they would be given plots in phase 8 extension … And bahria managment still has more then 2000 plots in I,J,K,L blocks in phase 8

@ Asad

Phase 9 appears to have approx more than 30000 plots,

phase 8 extension has not been demarcated , but they divide phase 8 extension into precincts from 1-6 ,

j, k l i blocks plots are already allotted with maps , where will they create 2000 more plots in these allotted sectors??

OK

if we count 6 precincts of phase 8 extension plots , with an average of 1200 plots in every precinct ,it will turn out 7200 plots

NOW according to your say 2000 plots in proper phase 8 +7200 from phase 8 extension= 9200.

NOW PHASE 9 TOTAL ORIGINAL PLOTS=30000 PLUS -9200=20800

FROM WHERE YOU WILL CREATE LAND FOR 20800 PLUS PLOTS?????

its all just a swt drama , to delay something ,which is not there at all.

I guess phase 9 guys have to wait for 4,5 yrs more.

Bahio,

Mujhe Bahria phase 9 ka pata hi 2 din pehlay chala ha.

Before that, i didn't know.

Jab meinay search kiya tou mujhe laga shayed koi latest phase banaya ha bahria nay.

Property dealer say bat ki tou us nay suhanay khawb dikhana shuru kar diye.

Ab shamaj a reha ha k its is a big mess and not worth going for.

thanks to all for assisting and sharing.

Really, appreciate the through and detailed feedback.

DK, Million$$$, Nadeem, Amir, Calm, Asad thanks for your support.

Mujhe idea nahi tha that it is a dead horse.

Thanks again guys.

Regard

U r welcome Anu ! special thanks to DK for the detailed reply :slight_smile:

Sir more then 1 thousand allotees have already transfered them selves to phase 8 since 2007… And in 2009 a proper offer was made to each and every allotee to pay extra payment accotding to current market rate to get a plot in phase 8 . Which means one can guess 4000 files aproximately left in phase 9…many allotments were also discarded due to non payment of dues by the alotees… This is not a a big headache of a bahria town managment where to compensate phase 9 people.

@ Asad sir,

very positively optimistic views , i wish hopes are kept alive ,but HOW did you acquire such information?

OF COURSE problem is there, and ppl feel embarrassed by delay and unfulfilled promises,

PHASE 8 PROPER J, K L ,I ,M BLOCKS were announced 10 years back , but still no developments and possessions , in M, J AND K BLOCKS

can you explain this first ???? before we talk of far fetched phase 9

This discussion is getting interesting. :slight_smile:

No doubt development in few blocks in phase 8 would take some years, but atleast alotees of phase 9 would get a direction and a proper time frame in december hopefully. The waiting game would still go on and it may take atleast some years more when first phase 9 alotee would actually be able to build a house…and u should keep bahria town past record in mind as well :slight_smile:

Keeping in view alotees of D-12 had to wait 20 years … And waiting game for G-14 and E12 is still going on since 18 years. Similar investment could also be made in I-15 and I-16 but they would also take atleast 10 more years. And even after 10 years the develpment there would be no where near comparible to bahria…same goes for DHA. Other societies arent trustable at all. Keeping these facts in mind ,phase 9 is not a bad deal at all