Bahria Town Safari Valley Mini Commercial Plot

Dear friends,

I am working and living outside Pakistan. I bought one 1520 commercial plot in Usman block, Bahria Town Safari Valley, Rawalpindi.

I asked literally 10s of people about how much can I construct on that plot but none of the two answers agreed to each other.

The dealer told me that I can make one basement, one ground shop and first floor.

Is it true? Please seniors reply as I want to make a small plaza and going to invest my life time savings for my retirement plan!

Secondly, how much rent could be expected from that plaza after, say, 2 years time?

Also, if you do not mind, please tell me how much is now resale value of my 15
20 ft plot?

Hello....I think the dimensions are 15x 35 for usman block...15x20 is for ali block....for construction,its G+2..basement +ground +2 floors up...the market price in this dead market is 90 plus....hope this helps

if u can share pl tell when did u buy it and for how much?

cheers

Dear Undertaker

Thanks very much for the reply.

No sir, it is 15*20 in Usman block and street number is either 37 or 39.

I bought at Rs 62 Lacs about 6 month before. I even visited the Bahria planning department, asked so many people around but the suspicion goes on. Some people told that “if you pay extra money to Bahria, you can build one extra floor”.

Surprisingly Bahria office was not sure to confirm my info which I managed to get from different people.

Very recently, I approached one contractor while visiting my plot and requested for the correct information. He called and told me that “There is basement, ground and first floor”.

My dealer who managed this buy out, said that they have approved letter from Bahria of “3 levels” and promised me to show the letter to me. I am still not blessed with that kind gesture.

To me it matters a lot as it is my bread and butter during my retirement but unfortunately Bahria officials are not very professional at least the ones who are sitting in the office.

Dear Abdul...I was referring to the usman commercial at the start of usman block...things I said were for those 15x35 plots...urs are indeed 15x20...as for height G+2 is for them...for urs I am not sure...I have to confirm...

I think u did a gr8 investment as the area around is getting populated very fast..surely this will help in getting good profits for shops in ur plaza

Good luck with your endevours

Thanks once again

Could you please help me in finding out about the no of floors, I can build on my plot

If it is like yours then this is one of the best news, I heard in recent times

Be Blessed

Dear Undrtaker

I am still waiting your much awaited reply, if you do not mind.

One thing I cannot understand here, that on other reputable property portals, the time to time admins reply the questions which are important to know for expats...that way they can get even more business. It is in their own benefit but here even sincere replies to the questions are getting blocked, let alone replying to the questions?????

Dear...I am not in rwp/isb so cant help it at the moment...as regards admin replies...I think this site needs to evolve more and they should try to have some people to reply live online for 24/7...that is for their own benefit and also for common people.

Cheers