Best Investment Option In Lahore?

I have Rs 5-10 million which I wish to invest in Lahore. While I am really keen on buying property in DHA Phase VIII, I'd like to weigh my other options as well.

What is the best place to invest in Lahore which can yield good returns in around 5-10 years?

LDA Avenue or Fazayia.

A.A.,

According to my experiences DHA Phase 7 is best option for investment. It'll give you lot of in future within 5 years. But do make sure to choose a plot in the best location. If you have more question ask me freely.

mian.gull@ymail.com

Thank you, Mian.

I will get in touch with you shortly after discussing a few details with my friend. I am also particularly interested in DHA projects despite the controversy.

Buy a phas9 file one kanak best of luck

I personally like sukh chayn better than dha. Even though main defence phases 1 to 5 are much more expensive, projects like sukh chayn and bahria town have more potential. The future is this side of lahore. You can also consider valencia and pcsir phase 2. But if you are really keen on dha you can consider a block of eme where you can get 1 kanal for around 1 crore depending on location.

Dear nafees,

I have also a budget of around 5million pkr and i recently visited pakistan and searched few options. I have found so far dha phase 8 (proper) to be a most appropriate option in terms of medium term investment (3 to 4 years) due to its most suitable location. Phase 7 possession will be a matter of few weeks (may be)... After min 2 to max 3 years phase 8 will be heading towards its possession and no other area in lahore can rise at an equal pace. 10 marla in phase 8 (x and y block) range b/w 40 to 50 lacs. And opposite to it phase-6 10 marlas range b/w 65 to 85lacs. So one can imagine its promising future potential...

Regards, Shoaib

Shoaib is right, phase 8 proper is a hot cake.

Although talk of the town is phase 9 but if you ignore what dealers say for 5 minutes and do your own maths, you'll be able to make the right decision.

Yeah... If you look at phase -8 map, its y-block (opposite to ring road) sits exactly at the tail of phase-5(the most expensive phase of dha currently)... So i guess you can try to search a good plot in phase-8 y block.

Regards, Shoaib

If some body ll visit all main societies and then he want to purchase the plot,then definitely he ll choose only bahria b or c which is the future of lahore.

I think awt phase 2 lahore is the best place where you can invest with low budget and get alot of profit with 3 to 5 years. For more information contact me : Malik nadir :+3218456111

Hassnainestate@gmail.Com

You can invest your money with 100% security & satisfaction with us. We are giving risk free 2% to 4% per month return on Investment. Please contact 0321-4790092

Salam brothers the best option is bahria where you get the best results within months,or property on main raiwind road is also a good investment as purposed ring road would be done within year or two! regards M.Yousaf +923218816555 +923464015016

NFC-11, NESPAK-111, IEP -A, PUNJAB GOVT. EMPLYES HOUSING SOCIETY PH-11 WHERE LOW INVESTMENT MAY BE BEST WITHIN 3 TO 5 YEARS

OPF-Lahore 10 Marla Double Story (Under Construction) House done with the Bricks Work Only is for Sale at Very Reasonable Price of Rs.6.5 Million. (RS.65 Lacs)

Ideal Location Near Shaukat Khanum on the Khayaban Road heading towards Roy Wind Road.

Price is Negotiable for the Buyer with Instant Payment.

I think Bahria in better then DHA in term of investment output. I am working in Bahria Islamabad since 10 years and find out that there is no business better then Bahria property. I advise you to invest in bahria.

I would recommend DHA phase 9.....Which is a hotspot for investment at present.

regards, z@in N@deem

Bahria town

I knw i am replying after 686 days (lil late :P) but my experience with Bahria was/is excellent.

Plz tel me,which is the best location for investment in installment?