Best Option For Investment?

I would really appreciate for some honest advice on where to invest in property for 3-4 years time period.

I have savings of Rs. 15 million and my preference is to invest it for up to 4 years.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sir a couple of plots of 1 kanal in dha 2,K block is the very best option right now…Other option can be 1 knaal plot in nearly 13 million in A to H block of dha 2…In islamabad side,a 35x70 in g-13 is a good option…1 kanal in enclave is also a recommended investment…For best deals at bahria or dha,you can contact me at 03455370978.

Hi Saadi,

13 million for 1 kanal plot in dha2 A to H sectors seems too high for investment... Don't the streets near edge of sector A e.g. Street 11 have lower range like 80 to 90 lac?and are better for investment even considering their average location in the long term

Regards,

okha

Sir those plots are not good buy because people moving towards dha usually move with the range of 125 to 140 lacs and dha mostly have genuine buyers who are looking for the plots at good locations for their residence and plots on boundaries are not of very good location…Secondly there are no plots in sector A of 80 lacs range in sector A…Minimum plot is of 95 lacs approx…Sir if plots at the lower ends will gain 10 lacs,then plots at good location gains 15 to 20 lacs against it so this trend is prevalent in dha…

Dear Saadi: I agree this is the current situation… As many good location plots are available now so ppl can be choosey … After 4 to 5 years not many good location plots will be available in these dha2 main sectors so plots near the boundaries can turn out very good profits in the long term ??

Obviously sir when there will be shortage of plots and trading of constructed housing will be at its peak,then those plots would the limited left off options and those will also be in demand because of limited supply…Its an inevitable phenomena sir…

Dear Saadi and Okha, thanks for your discussion. Actually I am interested in files rather than plots.

Could you please guide which phase of DHA Lahore will be better? If you know any other scheme , where i can do secure investment.

Thanks both of you.

If any body else help in this regard I will really appreciate.