Best Sector Of Bahria Enclave

Respected members,

Which sector is best for 8 Marla plot?

Is 43 lac is good price of 8 Marla Boulevard G Sector?

Thanks

Dear members,

Also waiting for the response.Please response which sector is good for investment without disputes/NOC issues..and what is the price tag?

@ waqas sb and muhammad..I have some best deals at bahria at very best prices.If you both are interested,you can freely contact me 03455370978 for best prices..

For 8 marla sector G is good to invest..

@Saadi Bhai. Market is down every where and a lot of friction in buying n selling. Is there any option to change D-12 plot with BE-1?

BR malik sb…Sir regular sale purchase is going on…Btw in my opinion d-12 is much better…But still if you want to change you can contact me.I have many best options at be1…

Respected Saadi Sahab,

ASA

Kindly through some light that how much time Bahria Enclave will take to develop ? I want to purchase in it but little bit confuse about its duration.......

Secondly, any hurdle in its NOC or some other problem ?

Regards,

Wasalam…Sir some parts are fully developed and some are going on.I all depends on where you buy…Noc issue is solved and it was not a big issue…For bes buying you can freely contact me at 03455370978.

NO NOC so far … Still on wishlist.

Sir noc is only issued for phase 2 now…Yes for phase 1 who i is no issued…

Phase 1 NOC was issued long time back

Was issued for layout approval ONLY (not a FULL PROJECT NOC) and even that was cancelled later on, because of issues with CDA.