BT new project Bahria Residentia in phase-8

I received the info below. Could be a good opportunity for low budget investment:

Bahria residentia new project on installment. 5 & 10 marla plots in phase-8 sector F-3 & F2

5 marla dp @ 5 lacs. 6 installments each one 2,58,333 on quarterly basis.

10 marla @ 5 lacs dp 6 installments each 4,08,000 on quarterly basis.

5 marla total 20,50,000 & 10 marla total 32,50,000

Now beginning to understand the theme stuff

Great plan and prices for those who can't afford lum Sam

Please share how and who do we get to approach for this plan

Thanks

Yea yea good good…extension people still weeping and now residensia…hahaha

As U wish

I did not have any dealing experience with them so I did not post their contacts.

Anyway since you asked, here are the contacts:

Dilawar Javed

Cell,What App Tango Viber & Line Available : +92 324 5454247

Skype Id:dilawar.advice

Advice Associates ( Propety Consultants & Marketing )

Office: Plaza no. 1 Hub Commercial Phase 8 Bahria Town Islamabad, Pakistan.

Lets see if anybody buy from Bahria this time or not. Apparently it looks difficult that Bahria could be able to sell these new 5-Marla & 10-Marla plots easily. People are getting tired of Bahria tricks

Gents another info just in:

Today they reduced prices even further. Now 16 and 22 lacs five and ten marla. Please wait and check with other dealers also. BT gives at least 20 crores to each dealer and different dealers may sell at different rates, after having bought from Bahria.

Thats really amazing. Earlier Dealers sold plots of BE-2 & investors are still suffering badly. They are going to follow the same pattern even in dead market of Phase-8. Buyers would suffer

@Irfan Sahab

Only Allah Knows what Kichrhi is being cooked in MR/DHA mind?

All of a sudden they started running huge ADs on TV about Garden City as well. If all what has been announced actualizes then this Residentia investment is not a bad buy.

Abdul Qayyum sb

In normal circumstances, Bahria's current offering prices on installments are really attractive. No doubt about it but the problem is "lack of trust". Bahria has badly hurt its reputation in Pindi/Islamabad. It seems like they are just sucking blood of the investors as much as possible. If Bahria had been delivering its previous projects then it could have launched the new plots at much better prices.

Refer Garden City, yes agreed. I have also seen those advertisements on tv. They are talking about Garden City which is located in Phase-7 & already developed including golf course. The Garden City zone 5 is different which Bahria has handed over to DHA. Bahria has also distributed the pamphlet of that merger in their office. I saw its copy on manahilestate website. You are right, its very hard to predict whats going in the mind of MR right now but IF really completes the projects he announced recently, it will chage the outlook of Phase-8 completely.

Kya baat hai Bahria ki. People are waiting for 10 years for their plots and they keep launching new projects. I am really tempted to run negative paid ad campaign against Bahria in print media. If only we can gather the sufferers of BT together.

@Irfan Sahab

Great info...Thanks

I always thought Garden City the only one which is near to GT road but another garden city in the small area as Phase-7 and with a golf course, I really did not know, neither could I see it visible while passing on the BT expressway en route to phase-8?

Anyway this GC or that GC, MR must play like a gentleman this time otherwise, He will lose a lot of business, at the top of what He already had done in slowing down once a great hot and much demanded phase-8

At least i accept the defeat , as i am totally clueless till i visit Pakistan and enter in phase 8 dealers market to extract some camouflaged,mystic disclosure.

After all you cannot fool all people all the times a famous say as it fits well here,BUT why will BAHRIA do an egghead experiment in dead market of phase 8? UNTIL they(bahria) have some exceptional wonders for the audiences(say theme park/some new international food brands etc).

I request members on ground ,and members with inside contacts ,to please write down the inner news in details for the betterment of all thanks.

Abdul Qayyum sb, I visited Bahria Town website & found that there are two GC. One is Bahria Garden City located at west of Phase-7 and Second is Bahria Garden City zone-5. I have not visited both areas physically on ground. U have more contacts with dealers, u can verify this info from any dealer and also let me know if my judgment is correct or not :slight_smile:

Brothers do not invest in this. You will get loss like bahria enclave and phase 8 extension which are still in air projects. And moreover its heared that the bahria town karachi in cominig days big blunders will comes in media and sindh govt is going to cancel the land for bahria. Lets see what going to happend. I adivse not to invest right now.

@Naveed yes rumors are there about(at least via media), that the land issues of bahria town karachi some 40000 acres being talk of the town.

BUT does this gives some strong impulse for awakened luck of bahria pindi/Islamabad, as its a known fact ,that if land cancellation do happen in Karachi ,then BTK will be in cold storage for next couple of years at least to think of, SO THIS will be an amazing good luck of bahria pindi/islamabad at the cost of BTK.

ONCE they are hands off in BTK ,then what to do? except to come back towards the roots and have some beneficial mercy on drowned investors here.

DK you are right. But i will suggest go for the possession plots not for the installments plot.otherwise u will waiting for the next 10 years.

you can see the BT Enclave islamabad and Bahria town Phase 8 and extension as well still not fully developed. So how its wise decision you again put your funds in residensia and then wait. Because Malik sb not do anything for the alottees. Like me still stuck up in Phase 8 extension from 2 years. And still not known where is the plot on ground.

so my advise not to invest. Remaining the decision is your people either invest or not invest. Upto you.

@ Naveed..Agree with you completely .

Don't invest in phase 8 extension plus files in phase 8 proper , only possession areas are to be taken in to consideration for any investment, if so is the case .

naveed my views were ,"as BAHRIA and MR being in tough cold water(potential possibilities), so its possible that they may indulge in phase 8 with good intentions and with serious efforts this times" ALLAH knows the best , we can only hope for good.

Yes brother DK. I also hope for the best.

@Dk/Naveed

Intelligent point. If BTK going to face music, which could very well be the case as it was standing pretty much on MQM/Zardari shoulders. Both the sacred cows have forgotten their mows being constantly chased by rangers, then BT RWP may be the net beneficiary, if MR does not want to be called as a rotten vegetable.

If it does not happen then as BT is bad, DHA is bad, CDA is bad….then Sayeein’s good old gulberg is only left for the investments.

Abdul Qayyum sb

I think its not residencia but actually its Bahria Orchard in Phase-8. 5-Marla at 16.5-Lacs & 10-Marla at 26.5-Lacs on installments. Personally, i dont think anybody should buy it otherwise they would suffer like enclave-2 & Phase-8 extension. If Bahria had any place available in F2 & F3 then they should had to accomodate Phase-9 affectees first who are suffering from last 12-years. I dont think, Bahria would have sufficient land in hand for new booking of Bahria Orchard.