Buying a shop in d-12 markaz

Dear brothers

D-12 is the new cda sector as you all know. Shopping plazas are being built there but actual population may take a while to get settled there ( 8-10 years ). There is a plaza there, called , "swiss centre" , in the markaz .. I can get a 11*20 shop there at first floor for around 5 million rupees. There are some of my concerns which i need answered

1. Is it a better investment as compared to plot ?

2. Do you know about swiss plaza and the builers and the future prospects of the d-12 markaz

3. I feel it is a very small unit 11*20 ft for 5 million ... Is it worth it ?

4. It does not matter though as long as price worth of the shop increases in future ... Bdw the prices are same there .. Almost same for couple of months now as far as i know

5. What is the rental Value there ? if some one knows

Here is the poster from 2012

http://www.friendsmania.net/forum/pakistan-real-estate-plots-flats-price/213888.htm

shops started out at 18 lacs

Do we have any commercial property expert on this forum?

We don’t ??

Wont recommend it…

Saadi Aquariius tell us more ... The dealer who is recommending to buy that thing is saying that it can go for rental at 30k per month straight away .. He may be lying .. Or may be not

give us more insight

Better to go for E-11 shops unless you get extra ordinary price for D-12 shops. D-12 is 5-7 years behind E-11.

@ V...Sir br malik summed it up well but let me elaborate a bit for your cognizance.

Fundamentals of commercial property are very much different from residential properties as their demand is dictated by the surge in number of headcount of shifted families to a particular sector..At this very moment no or very less population has just inhabited in d-12 making it a poor choice for commercial investments.Who would just rent out your shop at this moment?Ask this question from that dealer(sorry to use these words).At this moment only only a dealer will rent out your shop and let me tell you,it is a stupendous task to grab the rental income from such dealerish tenants.Every month you will be facing a similar headache that "sir karobar manda hai thoray din dai den" and that "thoray din" never come to an end. Alsoi wont recommend any commercial investment in this budget as you will not get a space which you can rent out to a brand.So better invest in some good residential plot.

P>S. Its my personal opinion,i may be wrong.

Saadi bhai. After taking into consideration the above mentioned factors, isn’t it so that reasonable rental income will make a difference in commercial VS residential property in current scenario where residential plot market is slow.

Malik bai,

what are ur views about commercial in E11/2 there is one project named crown business center

Details can be found

http://redsunassociates.com/index.php?route=desc&val=112

B.R.Malik & Saadi sb can you tell why D-12 is still not seeing growth in population trend giving its overall small size. What seems to be the problem or limitations?

@KS. I guess E-11/2 is good for commercials if it's close to main double road and not very inside. I couldn't check details but population is enough for commercials to succeed. All depends upon location and price you get. But E-11/3's commercial is No 1 and E-11/4 is No 2 in ranking. Next is E-11/2 followed by E-11/1.

@Arshad. Lack of facilities and bad access road is prime reason for D-12's slow growth. Security is also a concern.

How about then buying 1-2 flats and rent them out … Do their own value increases like residential plots ?

V: it is good time to invest, not good for rental at this stage. But once margala avenue and other access roads (between E11 and E12) are built then house construction will pace up. Then within 3-4 years, this property will be out if reach.

Investing in new CDA sector commercials is always a slow but sure investment.

So if you are not worried about immediate price rise or rental return, then go for it.

@ ISloo…Sir these the future of these properties are surely dependent upon “once this happens and that happens” and these promises are never fulfilled…These margala avenues and other road network is jugular vein of these sectors and i dont think so they are going to be completed within the time frame you mentioned.Without this network this property if of no worth.