Cda to launch d-13, e-13 and f-13 sectors next month

Https://m.Facebook.Com/story.Php?Story_fbid=935581529817373&id=522837007758496

Dear Khaannn sab,

This link is not working or maybe expired.

Regards

Https://m.facebook.com/DMACDAISL?fref=ts&_rdr

Chech out CDA offical page on facebook Nadeem bhai.

Yes it's working thanks.

Regards

Yes, CDA announced that they are launching three new sectors next month, its a good news, i think the Prices will come down for Private properties now.

CDA sectors are easier launched than developed.

@ AJ…Its not so simple.the will definitely launch it with ridiculous price tags with zero development for decades…

Well said Saadi. That is a fact.

This new makes me yawn … CDA has no credibility what so ever … So yes… Launching rates will be exorbitant with no actual development for decades coupled with land grabbers … Its a recipe for disaster…

They said launching rates will be as low as 6 million for 1 Kanal file.

I guess development charges will be more than expected than.

But one thing is for sure, whether CDA develops them or not, it will bring rates down for a lot of societies.

Including DHA, Bahria and Multi :)

@ sheih sb…Bahria and multi are already on nosedive because of their policies…Dha will remain as it is instead it will gradually go up…These sectors will have no effect on overall property sector as no one is willing to put their hard earned money in sham projects of cda except some dealerish game will go on, a cartel will earn quick bucks, and then we all know the projects will be like an undeveloped pind of punjab for the next 2 to 3 decades. These new sectors remind me of c-15 game that happend some few months ago.Over night file went from 40 lacs to 1 crores and then rates fell back to its original, leaving a big chunk of investors in dismay. I dont have much expectations from these sectors.Gone are the days when cda was the only option in market,they have to revisit their policies now.

And what if CDA really develops them ??

There are a lot of things happening in Pakistan for first time ...:)

Back in the days, there was no competition for CDA. Nowadays CDA's credibilty is null and void because of so many delayed projects that have never been completed. Why would people invest their hard earned money on project knowing that there will not be an inch of development after decades.

CDA fooling people

Sheik bhai …it will be a huge gamble

What will CDA do for kachi abadi in that area … In area of E-13 and F-13 Golra railway station and adjcent abadi. And in D-13 is the village “Pind Sangrial”

@ sheikh sb…Sir naey sectors chorain,jo puranay undeveloped sectors paray hain cda unhain hee develop kar lay to bohat hai…even cda se banay huey sectors maintain nahi horahay to yeh kahan se banain ge.

CDA has been hyper active for last few months. Lot of clean up operations going on in Islamabad and offcourse the clean up of I-11 is big achievement. Has CDA really changed? If they have, then there is lot of money to be made from these new sectors for investors.

I personally would not recommend investing in these new projects unless someone has solid information.

Kuch nai ho ga

This is pathetic. Instead of 13 they should clean up 12s. The location for 13s is pathetic. F-13 will only have access through G-13, E-13 and D-13 may have access through D-12 but D-12 is already suffering from poor access so they sectors have no advantage other than being surrounded by villages.

I think it will be good for D-12 though as it will be surrounded by these new sectors so there won't be any need of boundary walls.

Ya it will affect prices of private societies because of peoples love for CDA