D-12 vs g-13 vs g-14 - where to buy

Friends and gurus,
Need your expert advice. I have around 60lacs which i want to invest. Its not only for investment purposes. I want a place where i can build a home to live (and rent a portion). Also at the same time i want the flexibility to sell the plot it in case i am in need .
I already have a home in baharia town and a plot in b-17 , i want to be in "proper" islamabad.
The options i have are
1- 2540 (4 marla) plot in d-12 (from 56 to 64lacs)
2- 25
40 (4 marla)plot in g-13 (from 65 to 75lacs)
3- a bigger plot 8 or 10 marla in g-14

I need your advice, also if you have any other suggestion (in islamabad) , please let me know.

Thanks a lot

Dear Nasir,

In above of your options i think G-13 is best.Other hand in this amount you must check in Dha phase2.May Allah guide you in each decision you make.

Regards

Thanks Nadeem Ahmad Bhai , Want to know why G-13 is better in your opinion ... G-13 is closer to Since its right on Kashmir Highway , but with Margalla Avenue and new Aiport dont you think D-12 will be the new hot place ?

Also If I can get almost double the land in G-14 which is next sector , why G-13 is better.

Thanks for your opinion, but want to know the reasoning for it.

Once again thanks ...appreciate if you can tell me why G-13 is better in ur opinion

Dear Nasir,

Forget Margalla Avenue which just drama by Multi and CDA if it come true then D-12 is also good option.At the moment G-13 is better option in short term and G-14 is good option for long term.It's just my option may i wrong.

Regards

Ok thanks a lot Nadeem Bhai ... When you say G-14 long term , you means 3-5 years from now ? I am thinking G-14 reason being for the same price I can get double the land than G-13 ...

I am not sure about Margalla , since I dont live in Islamabad , I was saying it because CDA website has Margalla Ave under Tender Acceptance category.

http://www.cda.gov.pk/projects/futureProjects.asp

Thanks for the help

G-14/3 development is started, to be followed by G-14/2 & G-14/1.

The investment in G-14 shall give a good return for sure.

D-12 is very expensive now (around 15 Million for 10 Marla).

AJ sab is absolutely right.Don't go to D-12 first option is G-13 and second is G-14.

Regards

Thanks Guys ...but G-13 is already expensive that D-12 ... How long do you think G/14-1 and G/14-2 to be similar as G/14-4 or G/14-3

Should I buy 2 small or one big ...

You can get 4 marla only possession plots in all the options. 7-8 marla in g-14 would be non-possession. Dont go for non-possession. G-14/1,2,3 have been lingering for a very long time unless you are certain possession will be given in 2-3 years which seems remote. Dha 2 will be better as u can get a 10 marla instead. G-13 and g-14/4 are the same. You can invest anywhere. But don’t u think 4 marla is too small to live and at the same time to rent out a portion.

G-13 development is very worse with water issues.. And i came to know that G-13 isint CDA sector also

this was CDA release few days ago

"A lot of people think that CDA is responsible for the entire Islamabad. They keep asking questions about sectors which are not with CDA. It is being submitted for the information of all that CDA has very limited role outside it's municipal limits.. Sector G-13,G-14,G-15, F-15 and F-15 are not CDA areas and CDA has no jurisdiction over there.. Similarly Barakaho, Burma Town, Tarlai, Ghori Town, Taramari, Phulgaran, Bahria, DHA, Gulberg, B-17, E-11, Golra etc are all outside CDA limits.. All the union councils which are unacquired have their own setups and CDA has not role to play. CDA is just here for development and planning of its acquired areas. G-12 and F-12 are not acquired and there is lot unplanned growth but the thing is that these sectors have not been properly compensated for therefore cannot be termed as CDA property "

Agree with Asad sab that water is serious issue in G-13.

Regards

Thanks Asad Sab , G13 not CDA sector is an eye opener for me.

Thanks for telling the water issues as well.

Nadeem Ahmed Sab , any change in your view after the recent news of G13 is not a CDA sector and of water shortage there ? or do you still think G13 being better option than D12 ?

Arshad sab ,you are correcr 4 marla is small , but i want to be in proper islamabad , any other options , please do tell me ...dont want to go to DHA or Bahria or B17 for that matter. Also arshad sab can you please explain a little bit about possession and non possession plots in G14 ?

Asad bhai g-13, g-14 and g-15 are cda sectors. Basically cda is incompetent to acquire them. Theoretically your are correct but in reality it is because ultimately FGEHF (a public body)will handover to cda (a public body) because it is a developer just like it did I-8 and G-11. Also the map approval rests with cda and without their approval you cannot construct house so if they have no stake in these areas then why they poke their nose everywhere.

don't bother about these statements and its not even an official one. I also read it on CDA's facebook page where almost majority of the followers are abusing cda for its corruption and negligence. This is what cda really is

Possession is where you can readily build or construct house. Non-possession is where you have to wait until you get possession from the society

E-12 and G-14 both are good for such time of investment even if not developed, will give you good return

@NASIR bhai proper CDA sector is a very expensive dream to purchase. For ur budget D-12 is the only possesion CDA sector. Currently it isint suitable for living but it will shape up nicely next 3 to 5 years hopefully,

u can also visit margalla town phase 2, streets are very wide fully populated and nice CDA managment there. Price of 6 marla plot is 90 lack + there. May be u can find 4 marla plot there too

Salam, Just an update to all of you, since you have helped me alot.

I have bought a 4 marla residential plot in D-12/1 and in around 6 months , seen around 8 lac growth, so I am happy with the decision.

I did not pick G/13 and G/14 for the following reasons

1- Water Issues: Based on ground reality , talked to around 50 home owners in G/13, and D-12 , this is a fact that as of now G-13 is facing sever water shortage vs D-12 is not

2- Security Concerns, because of the "Kachi Abadi" near G sectors

3- D-12 is the only "current" Sector which is whole sole developed by CDA, I confirmed with 3-4 CDA officials and have it in writing (through an email by CDA). G13 and G14 some sections, which were or will be built by developers. Plus CDA does not own some of the land in Map as of now (Point detailed by Arshad Sahib)

4- Last reason is development of "commercial" real estate in D-12 , going at very very high pace.

Only GOD knows the future, I really want to thank all of you who gave the input, I inquired AND did all i could before I make this call, Just want to tell results of my search

THANKS

nasir

Nasir sb

Thanks alot for update, even myself i was planning to invest in G-14.Sn now i will review my plan.

Good luck Nasir sb and thanks for sharing your research…

Nasir sb,

G-13 & G-14 are with housing foundation now it is also a government department like CDA so don't need to worry G-13 G-14 is part of zone-I

I will agree with many friends regarding issues in G-13 such as water,main markaz,roads etc but please also focus on its location it is surrounded by Rawalpindi,motorway,gt road,islamabad

Meanwhile G-13 is one of the finest location sector in islamabad and may be future zero point as well

Prices are high but if one have holding capacity of 4-5 years in G-13 he will get good return as well

Regards