Defence Resedencia Apartments DHA Islamabad

These days, I have found regular ads in newspaper about residential apartments in DHA. The price is 45 lac (3 year installments) for 2 bed apartment. Can someone confirm if this is a reliable investment and do they have the NOC. Is someone else also applied in buying these apartments? Appreciate your responses.

Thanks.

DHA is always a reliable investment and all their projects have proper NOC. If location suits you then you can go ahead for the investment.

Off course it’s reliable.

Thanks for your replies. But it is only located in DHA and the owners are not DHA but some one by the name Pakistan Estate Links who are advertising these apartments. Thats why I was not sure.

@Asif mahmood, i don't know a lot about these apartments,

but one should be 100% sure that dha will never allow someone to use their name , never,

check it through dha official website, brother

Why dont you invest in DHA 2 Paradise apartments by Al Ghurair Giga… Same deal with installments and 40 lakh for a 2 bedroom. Established developers.

Could you please mention some more details regarding paradise apartments, like,total area for 2 bed apartment in per sq ft, exact location in DHA,etc and cud u plz prrovide the contact no.s and address. Thanks.

Price is attractive and as we know that DHA is always a good place to live either in Islamabad or any other area. We are working as interior designer and construction company and would like to provide you services if you are interested in construction. You can see our work at http://www.ameradnan.com/blog/.

@ asif mehmood.Sir if you want a good deal at dha,you can contact me at 03455370978 and can also visit our office at dha 2.