DHA-2 Islamabad Sector D Commercial Plots

http://www.dhai-r.com.pk/newlaunch.php#newlaunch

These commercial plots were launched at 13.2 million PKR 1.5 year ago and now people are asking 25-26 million for this (prices doubled).

I am trying to understand what happened here. Why these commercial plots prices became double in short time? I mean this kind of price increase is extra ordinary.

Because of the flats for the army officers that are being constructed near by.

And brother SAADI ,would please give us some insight into those flats ,like prices current ones,

and also some rumors of low quality construction of al ghurair giga on this forum by some member,

Yeh aisi info hamay kuin nahi koi batata…

Sir these would not be sold in open market.First they would be allotted to officers and then they would be floated in the open market…Regarding al ghurair giga,it is an international giant who cannot compromise on their credibility.Construction quality is good enough. Obviously construction quality may vary a bit from project to project.An expensive project would have better quality as compared to a low cost project.

In dec 2012 when i was in Pakistan, i missed an excellent opportunity , at that time i went to dha 2 Islamabad and plots in all sectors from A -to E or j the proper dha 2 were bet 45-75 max for 1 kanal , and today they are 1 crore plus.

Time factor [short stay] was the main constraint plus some social issues,

BUT now its only l.m,n p blocks left with the range for 50-75 for kanal(my personal view )and for dha 2 extension distance is the factor?

so there is no surprise for those commercial plots value to double as well, bcz i think those commercial were launched in 2012

I missed the opportunity too as I under estimated the DHA-2 commercial and residential value. One of my friend advise not to buy commercial plot in that sector D, Phase-2 DHA ... Bad decision !!

Khair ... Shayed kismat mein nahin tha :)

Dk bro, do not despair. Sector L,M,N,O,P are much better in terms of town planning and location. You won’t regret if you invest there now. Saadi can shed more light on it.

Dear forum members,

On This Holy Occasion Of Eid-Al-Adha,

May The Blessings Of God Lighten Up Ur Way,

And Lead You To Happiness,Success&Peace,

Have A Very Happy Eid

As We All Gather Praying to Allah For His Rehmat.

Hope You Rejoice in The Festivity of This Auspicious Occasion.

Kul am wa antum bi khair. Eid Mubarak.

EID MUBARAK,,,,TO ALL Nadeem bhai , AMEEN on all your prayers

ahlain ala eid , kulo aam wa antum saeed,,,,,,EID UL FITER

khair o baraka be kulo shay,,,,all gcc nationals and expats eid tommorwo

pray for our beloved country ,and all muslims , d

Saadi & others,

For the benefit of everyone on the forum, can someone share the latest pictures on the Army Officers Flats under construction ?

For those of us outside Pakistan, it will be very helpful to see how far they have come along.

Ok sir i will try to upload it shortly.

Saadi bhai ..

I can see the "Commercial belt" along with DHA Express way. Ant idea what is the plan for those commercial plots? When DHA will launch them ?

Sir no plan for launch of those plots in pipeline…

Saadi bhai ... There is a commercial area of square shape between K,L & M block of Phase-2 ...

Any idea if those commercial plots are for sale and what is the price range just to get some idea ?

4 marla price = 16 to 19 million approx.

I ve got the pics of those flats which are under construction for army officers in dha 2.interested members can send their emails so that i can forward those to them.

I think the Commercial on both sides of DHA Expressway will be sold by Bahria Town. If I understand the deal correctly - this was agreed between DHA and Bahria.

I did notice Bahria Machinery there clearing out the place around DHA expressway once.

Any idea what will be the price of those plots along DHA Expressway ? I am sure they will be minimum 15-20 million

What do you think ?

What is the current prices of tipu buleward north 4 marla commercial is now adays insecond lane,from plot no15 to 30.ofdhai phase 2 sec d.

No one is current on the tipu bulleward north 4 marla commercial prices.