DHA Gujranwala

Saw advert, with 10 Marla and 1 Kanal plots for 25 and 40 lac.

What is opinion of experts? Good to invest? What is location?

DHA Multan will rise a lot faster and price of file is much lower. So much better for investment point of view. It is the only DHA project to cater to a bigger region: the whole of South Punjab including the big city of Multan itself and the surrounding cotton and mango export tehsils.

What are prices in DHA Multan?

31-32 for one kanal file.

Dear Pk1,

many thanks,what about 10 marla file and who is dealing for Dha Multan.

Regards

On this forum Tehmas and DSA are dealing in Multan files. As far as I know there are no 10 marla files available.

Dear Pk1,

many thanks for information.

Regards

Dear PKI,

Thanks you for information.

About DHA Gujranwala, Why prices are almost same as they were in the start of project? Also DHA Multan or DHA Gujranwala who will expected to complete first?

DHA Gujranwala has been official launched. DHA Multan will be launched early next year inshaAllah but proper files issued by DHA Multan are available in the market.

Both projects are currently in the land acquisition stage. So which project will start development work first and which will finish first is a matter of wild guess.

Most likely they will not be far apart. Based on the information generally available, my feeling is that Multan may be completed before Gujranwala.

Thank you pk1

Bhayo DHA valley Rawalpindi wly aj tk possession ka wait kr re hn…so dont worry about possession one day you will get for sure. If not in worse case, your next generation will definately get it, so it is a 100% secure investment.

Does anybody know about the status of DHA Peshawar?

DHA peshawar … Not heard about it. But currently considering 10 Marla in DHA Gujranwala. What do other things, 2.5 Million for 10 marla on installments. There a better option currently on installments?

Dear, can you share the advertisement link.

I have heard that the price of 25 lac is excluding the development charges and 6,7 lac will be charged as the development charges??

can anybody confirm??

plus what do u think after the launching of fazaia in gujranwala what is better option DHA or FAZAIA ??

need ur expert opinion..

Where is exact location of DHA gujranwala?

Can these files for Gujranwala and Multan be bought on installment basis? Can someone from overseas buy these files, what’s the procedure?

Zubair,

Yes, the files for DHA gujranwala can be bought online by third party dealers (but I have confirmed with DHA Gujranwala - Brigadiers in Charge) who explained that they are not official DHA resellers and if you loose your money, they will not be responsible.

If you buy online, you will not get DHA ownership certificate until you hav made complete payments.

The below is the link which will give you all the details.

BUT PLEASE: DONT FALL IN THE TRAP OF BEING ATTRACTED TO ONLINE CONVENIENCE. My suggestion,

-> GO TO PAKISTAN

-> BUY A FILE FROM DHA GuJRANWALA direct on full payment (price difference on full payment vs installments is 2 - 5 lakh). You become the owner of the file straight away as transfer is done on the spot and the file is transfer in your name in DHA office (can be lahore or gujranwala depending on your preference)

-> You can use the money left towards your travel and enjoy with family.

Official DHA gujranwala website -> http://www.dhagwa.com/

If you want to buy on installments / book online from third party dealer -> http://dhagujranwalapma.com/

Daer Anu, thank you for advice. Really appreciate it. What in your opinion is the fair rate for a 1 kanal and 10 Marla plot and the maximums they can achieve?

Dear, as per my knowledge, 1 kanal has touched around 26 lacs on full payment, but still i thnk its a long term investment if u wana reap the fruits.

I dnt hav much knowledge abt multan but generally and logically speaking, multan will b a beter choice as no reasonable option s availabl in near surroundings.Howevr, no f options r available n gujranwala.