DHA Phase 8 And 9 Lahore

I am observing an increasing price trend again, or am I mis-judging the price tags that were in the winters and now. What do senior member suggest, is the prices of plots increase after Eid and till when until it dips down again as I see no balloting in near future for Phase 9 and possession for Phase 8?

Plot prices in DHA Phase 6, 7, 8 are increasing genuinly by end user. Phase-9 file price is increasing coz of other phases & Eid factor but it can come down after couple of months coz without balloting phase-9 price can not be stable. Phase-9 price increase is not reliable. After Eid, u can observe substantial buying in Phase-7 & Phase-8. All those people planning to construct home within next 2-3 years would buy plots in these phases.

Yeah thats correct, but phase 7 and 8 has matured its prices. I mean a kanal plot in phase 8 can never be greater then one in phase 5. Well i have seen the same trend that it increases from Eid till Late october and then slumps. Lets see what will happen this year.

What about phase 8 z block. Is the file going to get materialized in the near future?

Any one about Phase 8 Z block files please.

Yes i have. But i think its not going up at the moment so i am holding to it. Well i dont have any idea when will be the balloting for it and also the location is not finalized so i am playing a gamble on it.

Phase-7 & 8 prices are not matured as yet. Maturity needs possession & lots of houses construction. Even phase-6 prices are not matured and still rising. Phase-5 prices almost doubled last year that means even phase-5 wasnt mature till last year. Regarding Phase-8, once possession is given in 2-years then u will see the prices, it would be fastest increasing prices in dha.

Refer Phase-8 Z-block, its proposed location is not good what i have heard. Its a very long term investment like Phase-9.

Good analysis by you Irfan, it seems development work by dha is at a very slow pace and yet there are plots in phase 5 which are being exchanged by dealers. Lets hope these figures continue till phase 8 possession is given.

You are right brother, dha is quite slow in development. Every phase takes normally 8-9 years for development. U can see phase-5 M-block possession has not given as yet whereas more than half phase-5 is populated, same is the case would be phase-8 z-block. U can compare the 1-kanal file price in phase-8 z-block & phase-8 non z-block (huge difference).

Why Phase-6, 7, 8 prices r increasing from last one month because these are solid investment. Customer can see the plot physically on ground & dont need to wait for years.

One more important point, dont forget the knowledge park in Phase-7 which is mega educational project by govt of Punjab. Six International universities have signed MOU with GOP in May 2014. GOP has asked for EOI for international consultants, u can see it on HEC website. Once work kick of on ground for thismega peoject, then u can imagine its effect on Phase-7 especially Y & Z blocks.

Well thats a very good news and i didnt know about that. Thanx for sharing. So it means we still have juice left in phase 7 and 8.

But investing in these phases is already huge, I mean kanal in phase 8 is touching 1 crore so even if it goes to 2 crore that means only double, whereas if phase 9 file goes from 20 to 50, its more then double. So we need to see this difference as well.

@ Zeeshan

Phase 9 has no map no place announced. How much time will it take to announce place then map. After the map how much time will be taken in development. Kindly guide us. We think it is going to take another decade.

Will it be good to wait for so long.

What about prices inflation all over the world.

@ khalid khan sb, Sir you are asking questions which no body can answer for sure. All the balloting, development and possession is kept top secret. Otherwise every1 will start becoming billionaire in matter of days. Well as far as Dha phase 9 is concerned. Its a long wait project. Still some part of phase 6 and 7 has not been given possession and development is not complete in phase 8 which will be complete by the end of 2016.Phase 9 has a very nice locality as per the proposed plan as it will be adjacent to phase 5 but it will start developing in 2018 or something and possession will be somewhere by 2025. So if you are interested to buy then buy it for your kids, they will enjoy it one day.

@ Irfan, Zeeshan.

I am going to visit pakistan in December of this year. I need a sincere advice from both of you.

I will be having a budget of around 8.5 Million Rs. What are the most appropriate investment options with in this range (for 3-4 years time lag).

1. Can i get a Phase-8 kanal in this ?

2. What else options can be within this budget frame ?

Regards,

Well Shoaib sb, i am just like you. I dont live in lahore anymore. Just have some investments in lahore, islamabad and karachi.

There are some other guruz in here and they may give you a better opinion. I think phase 8 kanal will be in your reach for now but i dont know they will be by decemeber or not because the mood seems set for an increasing trend in upcoming year end.

Phase 8 has the best locality, not as per international standards as it is very close to airport but as per national standards it is and also it has the ring road. Personally i dont like location of phase 7.

Last time i visited DHA lahore... I found Phase-5 & phase-8 to be the best locations of DHA. Phase-7 is way too beyond from rest of the city. (especially when you weigh between its price and its locality)...

I guess phase-8 will get a major booster in coming next 2 years from now.

Dear Shoaib sb

As you like Phase-8 the most so there is no question left for my advice.

Pls note couple of things regarding Phase-8, plots which are located very close to ring road are lesser in price. Y-block is isolated, located other side of the ring road. High tension wires are passing through two blocks of Phase-8 (i think its U & V but i am not sure), hardly anybody would like to live under high tension electric wires. Only W & T blocks are ideally located thats why its priceis much higher than other blocks of Phase-8.

Now, its better u visit the location in December and then decide. Dont make up your mind for any decision until u see the things physically on ground.

Well you are very right here Irfan sb, dont buy any property or even make up your mind about any property before you pay a visit and see it for yourself because rates go off and on. Nothing is for sure will go up or be successful. Phase 8 has good prospects, but i suppose some hype has also been created about it within the property dealers market to make good business, hence the prices have already gone out of control.

Yes I also have the same opinion that dealers created hype for Phase-8 as well as Phase-9. There is famous website lahorerealestate.com\ads a big property dealer in lahore and mainly focusing on overseas pakistanis, they dont allow any message or word against Phase-9 on their forum. If anybody like u & me posted that comment, they will delete it. They are just promoting to phase-9, i just gave u one example. Similarly, other dealers are playing game with Phase-8 as well.

Dont follow the dealers advise only, one should use own mind & visit the site physically in detail and then think practically before investing hard earned money.

Omg i never knew that website do that. So see, people have vested interests everywhere, Even on this forum, everybody is pushing or advertising the property on which they have their personal investments and that could be done unconsciously as well.

Dear Irfan & Zeeshan,

Very nice and kind feedbacks given by you. I appreciate your advices.

Pls do tell some other options, so that before my visit i would have broader choices to consider upon.

Thanks.