Dha phase 9 lahore Updates

Congratulations to all investors on the ballot. Finally your files have turned into plots with numbers on them. :)

Top Sectors:

P, Q, A, D

Great day for those who got good located plots and got a hike on their investments. For the other ones, here are a few words not to scare them off but to help make future decisions.

Lets accept it, Phase 9 was Brutally over-rated by the dealers on its location, accessibility and prospective master plan. But it just failed on all.

Trust me i do not like what am gona write now but in my limited knowledge, this is how i interpret it.

• Accessibility: interrupted access from Lahore Ring Road & bedian road, no direct access to ferozpur road, not connected to phase 5.

• Master plan: Fragmented and ordinary; beleaguered by the villages, graveyards, factories, farmhouses and multiple small societies. Compact and very tightly packed, fewer and smaller parks compared to the number of plots.

• Average price pre-ballot: 1 kanal: 60 10 marla: 40 5 marla: 25 + development charges

I am struggling to find any distinctive aspects to justify the pre-ballot prices... The realities might strike further in coming days.

Lets see the market behavior in next few weeks, good or bad, it will take its Real course NOW.

Welcome MBS

i agree on the points highlighted. But no body knows when this map was prepared and how many pockets are cleared after that. I kept a file to take chance but confused on the location.

Its in Q block, although as a whole Q looks good but dont know adjacent uncleared area around D block of DHA town?

your kind opinion on Q-256 is required,please?

Dear MBS

I totally agree with your comments. Almost similar words i have posted in another thread of this forum one hour ago. Map is seriously disappointment, scattered areas not even well connected. DHA administrator said it would be developed in 3.5 years but i believe it wont be developed before 6-7 years at least. 5-Marla & 10-Marla plot holders are mainly losers. Planned hype was created so big fish can sell their files before balloting. I forsee price decrease in near future due to selling pressure. All big dealers already knew about the map thats why they off loaded their files. Now, after 4-6 months they can buy the plot of own choice at lesser price.

Dear Baajwa, its near the Theme park which is good. Drawback is like u mentioned near an uncleared area which i assume is not a village but an un-acquired area,

Absolutely agree with you Irfan on all points. Dealers played the usual manipulation game, they are the winners always.

I think they will try to clear asap to link Q and R with town. So what is your suggestion whether to hold it or sell it

Quoting Irfan: [Planned hype was created so big fish can sell their files before balloting. I forsee price decrease in near future due to selling pressure. All big dealers already knew about the map thats why they off loaded their files. Now, after 4-6 months they can buy the plot of own choice at lesser price.]

This is the crux of whole phase 9 episode yet

@ MBS

can u kindly clarify ur rating of the sectors? is it from best to worst or vice versa?

Faizan i mentioned best to good ones, now i just put the top ones. Guess better be conscious on taking firm positions on other blocks yet.

Thanks alot for the clarification… Can u kindly evaluate Q# 351 for me if possible?

Cant evaluate it yet faizan. U might get the price indication in few days

@Baajwa, sell if you get a good offer but may well hold it for a few years if you dont get a good price.

@ MBS thanks alot for the reply but i mean evaluate location wise only… If possible…

Average. Good thing: near theme park n not surrounded by a village but unacquired area. Bad: near boundary

Ok... Thanks alot!!!!!

i am not happy with the location at all..... Might keep it fr a year..... Then will decide what to do with it......

As one of brain posted earlier i am just spreading it .

5 marla . 1 to 4 valid kanal . 5 valid

1a. Dha town possession is in week or so , prices after possession will climb from 45 to 60 to new height of 75.

1b.dha town file will increase from present 35 to 40.

2a. Dha phase 9 prism will be in between 35 to 50 as these are plots now without possession.

2b. Dha town prism file will climb to 30 . As balloting is happening in December.

1. Dha 9 extension files will be near 20 . As it will take 2 years for balloting but now in front in queue after phase 9 balloting .

4,dha city will shoot to 15 . As investors seeing it oppurtunity so low price and not much to invest left in lahore with that budget demand will increase . But it will face wild swings too .

kanal

5, dha multan will down to 26 as dealers will unable to put trust in buyers to invest here , multani already not interested in it . :pkf :cl

plain investors keep this info in mind and keep sharing time to time as it will get deleted may be . SS

Today's prices of Phase-9 plots on LRE website:

Near R 322 @ 45 Lac With Out Development Charges 10 Marla

Near L 1229 @ 45 Lac With Out Development Charges 10 Marla

Near L 1277 @ 25 Lac With Out Development Charges 5 Marla

Near L 1264@ 25 Lac With Out Development Charges 10 Marla

Near J 3055 @ 25 Lac With Out Development Charges 5 Marla

Just remember buying/selling has not started as yet officially & you can check the start of prices. I assume proper selling pressure would be witnesses in next 2-4 months then you can imagine the drop in prices.

Personally, I wish prices should remain stable so none of our brothers/sisters get lost their hard earned money who invested in this mega project.

In the long run around 5-6 years, Phase-9 would be very good & its will not disappoint its investors. Only issue is, it has to pass through many ups & downs to reach at that level.

Its been a while since balloting was done for DHA phase 9. Any updates on the price trend?

MBS,

Your reasons of P, Q, A, D to be the top sectors?

When are the development charges going to be released ?

When is DHA lahore going to send us letters ?