E-19 ministry of commerce islamabad

E-19 is a good investment chance as it have prime location near new international airport as along china pakistan economic corridor development is going fast there and prices are very nominal as compare to surrounding housing societies its suggested for people looking for a good return for 1 to 2 years on their investment as airport going to be inaguration is expected next year

What are the prices of 5 and 10 marla file and what are the development charges

Ikram Khan, do share prices of different categories plots... Development status... Available facilities... Etc

It will help members to make investment decisions.

Regards

As society map can be seen on Zameen maps , society sector A and B already developed and C is under construction no confirm plot available on installments ..

Rates differ according to market and location from 1 kanal @ 15 lac to 25 lakh for main boulevard 100 ft road plot

10 marla @ 9 lac for all dues clear and 5 marla @ for 6.5 lac all streets are not less then 40 ft wide ..

Official Web :http://mocechs.com

PROJECT FACILITIES INCLUDE:

Amenities like Beautiful Mosques, club, post office, telegraph office and banks etc.l

175 feet wide green belts

Community Centers/ Club

Medical Complex with latest clinical and surgical technology and highly professional staff.

Centrally located Modern Shopping Malls.

Sports and recreational facilities for every age group.

Advance Schooling for both boys and girls with latest educational facilities

Filling Stations at easily accessible locations.

40ft to 100ft Carpeted Roads/ Street

Most modern communication facilities and logistics

Sui Gas facility for residents

Electricity/ Drainage and sewerage treatment facilities

Facilitation centre

Water filtration Plant

Post Office

• The entire settlement would have excellent security facilities.

Dont invest there…its a big trap

After inaguration of New Islamabad International Airport and Commercialization of China-Pakistan Economic corridor certainly prices will boom and will be good omen for investors

Mr . Hashim can you please explain how does it a trap did you visit site and see the development of work or went to society office ??? do you know how much business did this society in last 6 months ?? as compare to surrounding housing projects where are 1 kanal prices are not less then 30 lac rupees either cash or on istallments E-19 Ministry of commerce is a better and best option because in future only those housing housing projects will flourish who have better planning you can see the map of society in zameen maps and can visit site any time you are welcome !!

Ikram Khan Sb, thanks for sharing the details. I think the same have been copied from some site of society.

How many homes are there in society?

Regards

Mr. Khan thanks for your reply currently society site office and four other houses are under construction there though more & more members are clearing their dues and applying for possesion of their plots , as its on members wish after possesion to develop their plot or not after getting posession secondly you ask for project details so i have write the same because thats official web of society so i can not write anything on my own and web link is also given for verification & its a registered cooperative housing society like all other coop housing socities and that can also be verify from commisioner office islamabad ( ICT) thanks

Its not good for investment. I am following this society for last 3 years. The rates are not what are mentioned above, but far far less.

The society is under investigation for financial embazzelment by authorities.

Well for knowledge of all respected members society has done a good business in last 6 months and members clearing their dues regularly and expected annual general meeting is on 21 November on the site ..

The above mentioned case was instigated against executive committee was on false allegations by opponents of current committee which had been closed already month before

For further information all members can contact society office .. Development is going on machinery is working on site

Gents,

I also have investment in society, so can share some good/bads.

All dues clear 1 kanal plot for 13 lac cash .... Seems bargain.

Its govt backed society so there might be delay but its a firm deal.

back of society is interlinked with AWT and front is close to Fazaia Tarnol followed by airport.

People who have paid all the development charges were given possession during AGM, next AGM is in december so people with all dues clear will be awarded with plot.

Files with no development charges paid are under 4.50 lacs for kanal but once you got the plot number allocated which is after paying 8lac development charges the same plot is 13 +...

This society is not famous but is cheapest deal in town...

Rates seem dirt cheap here, as compared to its locality. Too good to be true. Why does it sound fishy!?

I had one kanal file in this society and cleared all outstanding dues back in July 2015. Society said, they would allot plot numbers in November Annual General meeting but they did not allot numbers and I am still waiting for it. I sent emails to society again and again but no reply. I live abroad and cannot visit the society. I do not know, it has been closed or not but they never reply to their emails.

Its govt owned society so process is slow … I cleared my installments few months back… They told me ballot will be in June (hopefully)

Any date final for AGM? also any update in rates?

Government owned does not justify that society people should straight away lie and misguide their members. You know sir, in last June my friends did not pay their outstanding dues and they just ignored the letters of society. They said, this society would never fulfill its promises. I trusted society and cleared all dues including additional 20,000 for advertising expenses. Time proved that my friends were right as society neither allotted plot numbers in November, 2015 nor I see any chance this year. Conclusion is whether you pay or you do not pay development charges, you are equally bad in the eyes of society.

I believe, if they allot plot numbers and we start constructing homes there, it will definitely push upward pressure on the prices of plots as location and views of this society are awesome.

Based on location and scenery. This society is very good. But management is soo poor.

True. Probably, no one is telling them that you cannot build anything on the mountains of lies.

I unfortunately also own a file there…there is no link of govt with this society…currently NAB is inquiring the matter of fraud in this society…all the accounts of society are suspended by registrar…let wait for NAB inquiry