Enclave 2 vs B-17

Which is good option for 2 to 3 year investment be-2 or b-17 f block
Thx

Both are not good at this time but B-17 F-block is some what safe as multi atleast have land may develop it in 2-3 years time frame

Dear Kami2k,

Both of worthless investments if you just compare then B-17 F block is better then Enclave2.Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

I beg to differ with Nadeem here. I think Enclave is much better option than B-17 for simply due to some of the reasons below:

Difference between possession and non possession plot prices are about 50 percent at least or less. Considering the development work possession is pretty close and even if prices stay the same and you only come to par with the current possession plots; YOU WILL STILL GET 100% BUMP ON YOUR INVESTMENT. This is very conservative estimate.

Enclave has much better development standards than B-17. There is at least five times more construction going on compared to B-17. Don't believe me, just pay a visit.

Enclave didn't sale plots on kid's playgrounds and parks, B-17 did do that. Don't believe me just check their maps from back in 2011 and now. You will know. This should tell how much they care about their residents.

Enclave didn't rob people by slapping them extra fines and thrown their plots further in non-developed areas in B-17. People were sold maps and they had no land.

B-17 only developed A & B block partially and they failed on the rest. Enclave gave possession on Islamabad side of the hill and you can go and check the other side on all blocks, actions will speak louder than words.

Yes, if you are buddies with the management of B-17 then you are in good hands, they have get rich quick schemes for everyone of their family members as well as people they associate with.

Enclave is a community where you will have tallest building of Islamabad and 5 star hotels and quality places to call home and raise families. Their track record speaks for it, they do not sale plots on qabristans and parks and school's land. Comparatively they deliver way more than any other societies around.

My advice is to stay the hell out of B-17. Right now it is best time to invest in enclave non developed areas. Only possession (1-1.5 year) will double your money and who knows what else you will make on top!!!!

and no I am not a dealer, and do not have any plots to sale in enclave :-)

Good Luck.

Dear Imran A. Khan,

I am totally agree with your valid points against B-17.Yes it's true Multi management one of bad management in real estate who didn't care one of best project.

I agree Enclave1 Vs B-17 then Enclave1 is better but Kami2 is asking about Enclave2 Vs B-17?

Regards

@Nadeem

Yes I am talking about Enclave2 plot which were offered last year and new map has been out along with all the development work already started. Please pay a visit to this place you'll love their ongoing work. I think one day this will turn in to a masterpiece community in Islamabad.

I really salute all those poor workers who are pouring in their blood and sweat through their hard work in to this place.

Imran A Khan it seems that you are as much a piece as your namesake in politics…

Baloch. Well said.

I wud suggest to stay away from both.

Imran A. Khan; I am 100% agree with your comparison but as said Mr. Nadeem B-17 Vs Enclave-1 is almost exact.

Many thanks Nair sab.Imran Khan is also not wrong about B-17.MPCHS losing credibility.

Yes it's true both are worthless investments agree with Khan sab.

Regards

Http://www.cda.gov.pk/housing/society.asp?varId=44

there is map of BE2 on cda website..even its a dummy map and not good resoulion but do give some idea of the location

Dear Tanzeel Aziz,

Dummy can't give you any real idea.

Regards

Nadeem sb…there is no real idea but its all guess work…even BE1map is a dummy but location was same…from google earth some pockets of developments can be seen on the way to commoners valley and golf city

Even if BE2 map came out today and development started, still the prices of be2 is not inticing at all to folow the installment option

I am agreed with you Tanzeel Aziz sab.

Regards

@Baloch

When people like you, Sir! do not have much to say about the message, they tend to attack the messenger. Here you calling me name and comparing me to a politician who for God knows what reasons stays on the minds of people like yourself 24/7.

However, I am a better person than you are and I would forgive you for your name calling. As far as you comparing me to that politician, I would gladly wear that badge of honor any day:)

BTW, if you are that man of character, kindly show some audacity to write your full name in this forum, unless you are ashamed of it!!!

Good day, Mr. Baloch!!!

@Nadeem

Allow me to reiterate that I do respect your opinion on this. However, seems like I am having hard time putting myself across :)

Question was Enclave2 VS B-17 F Block

My reply basically covered both projects as a whole and I stand by my opinion that Enclave2 will have much better ROI compared to F Block. Considering the fact that right now Enclave2 plots are a steal compared to F Block and Enclave1 and will have much better chance in the time frame of 2-3 years as asked by Kami2K.

Rest, I would like to quote you: "Allah knows the best."

@Tanzeel Aziz

This map on CDA's website was the initial one and there was a conflict between CDA and Bahria Town on the combined locations of bigger as well as smaller plots. After the resolution a new map was printed out.

Now Bahria introduced Enclave2 at very high rates through marketing dealers back when Phase-8 plots were at peak of 3 to 4 million for 5 marla. As the result of these high prices Enclave2 plots were not completely sold. Then comes the current market decline and Enclave2 prices took another plunge. Later Some of the already sold Enclave2 plots were bought back by Bahria from the dealers to curb the supply and demand factor. Rest has been merged in to the new map. I suggest you visit golf city office to see the new map and location of the plots.

BTW, 5 marla plots in Enclave1 are not going to be relocated, I visited there myself few days ago and they are almost possession ready.

Imran Sb, thanks for your kind input.

I would say that 5 marla plots in BE which you are referring to, are not for BE2....

BE2 is a project of at least 10 years wait in my view, however, the exact things are only known to ALLAH SWT and higher management of BE as regards their future plans.

One thing more, the price of BE-2 are also on very high side, keeping in view the time frame of their development.

Regards