F-10 Park One Tower

Does anyone have information on F-10 park one tower. Have these units gone on sale?

Park one tower is being constructed by Apco group. It’s an eighteen tower story complex with a shopping mall. The units are currently going at pre launch prices, and are expected to rise another twenty percent after the official launch. The broker I got all this info from also told me that all 2brs have already been sold.

@Muhammad

can u kindly share the prices?

Do they have any official website?

They have a website but haven't added information regarding this project yet. You can check it here http://apco-group.com/index.html

@ Faizan I am not a broker, contacted a few people today and both gave me different rates. Some people have just recently added adverts for this on olx you can try them, but I think its 10,000 rupees per sq ft.

Ok… Thanks alot for the info!

This project is going to be launched BUT there are some ads on OLX apartments for rent in PARK TOWER F10

http://islamabad.olx.com.pk/f-10-park-towers-margalla-facing-3-beds-5-baths-lounge-d-d-servant-room-50-000-iid-606170671

Are these 2 different projects? but why the location and name is same?

Park one is different than Park towers, they are two different projects with different names.

But on official website of APCO Group its name is Park Tower not Park one Tower.

Http://apco-group.com/projects.html

Is it the same tower opposite to MC Donalds, Islamabad, Pls if anyone can share the details, prices etc…or give the contact number of any broker.

I probably wasn’t able to clarify myself well. Park towers is apco’s old project while park one is different. Currently its undergoing pile testing and basement excavation work. The final drawings and design are in the process of finalization, so consider this as an active upcoming project. It is next to Al mustafa tower and on the same plot where once Margalla towers stood.

Oh Okay, thanks for being specific, now i know the location.

Your welcome. Found this too http://tribune.com.pk/story/614970/reconstruction-at-ground-zero-eighteen-storey-complex-to-replace-margalla-towers/

For information and booking of apartments of park one contact our head office of apco group .

regards marketing manager

Head Office:    

54, Margalla Road, F-8/2                    

Ph: 92-51-2266104-6 Islamabad, Pakistan.

Fax: 92-51-2266107 Ph. 92-51-2266104-6

Email: info@apco-group.com

Can you post price for units here for everyone’s benefit… That should grander some interest in the development.

@ Marketing

this used to be my office address during 2006-7 while I was working for Nokia Networks :)

2 bed apartment in park one tower previously (Margallah tower)available for sale covered area 2100 sft plz contact 03455833333

Salman - I heard there is a stay order against it’s construction. Can you please confirm?

There is no stay order and park one is the real deal. Its going to be one major success, I bought a 2br apartment on investors price and sold it further making a very quick profit. Highly recommend to those who want to roll over their money.

F-10 is a good place for investment.Emporium is another project in f-10 markaz. It is full covered shoping mall of 11 storey. There is a shop for sale on ground floor size is 600sq.m. It is in front of F-9 park.