F-17

Need advice for building home in f-17.

1. How many families are living there at the moment ?
2. Is there any future plan of connection of any big road i.E. Kashmir highway, margalla avenue to f-17
3. Current situation of road access to f-17

Farhan, F-17 (telegardens) is well populated with more houses than you can count and a busy commercial. Excellent development and maintenance standards. Access is from GT road is thru Tarnol phatak which is single road and pretty congested. Another from Fateh Jang motorway interchange which is at about 2.5 Km distance. We have heard talks about road expansion of Fateh Jang, but I am not aware of the latest.

All in all, F17 is the best place to live in zone 2 at the moment. Checkout location and houses constructed on wikimapia on link below:

http://wikimapia.org/#lang=ur&lat=33.630772&lon=72.891626&z=14&m=b

I own a plot in F-17 and I’m also thinking of constructing a house. I find the sector very peaceful and pollution free and I think the security is quite good as well. Another very positive development is the Atlantis Mall which is to be constructed in F-17. I understand the mall is to be constructed to Centaurus standards. I’m not sure whether they’ve officially launched it yet, though I do believe that it will have a great impact once completed.

Sabeen bahi,

All the best wishes to construct house, do you have any idea of plot prices and how well it performed in last year or two and what is your opinion regarding investment in telegarden.

thanks

Waqas, I guess there is hardly any potential left in F-17 for speculative investment. This sector is mostly in the hands of genuine buyers where prices will move gradually with each development landmark achieved.

I agree with Isloo.

Atlantis mall project shifted to our beloved CH sab society Faisal Town he is so cunning for his project never care for multi now…

There is too much juice in T & T in the same telegarden F-17/2 where 30x60 plot is still in range of 2.5M

@Junaid pls share priority wise blocks and current prices.

Regards

App cak last month they(t&t) auctioned 1 kanal plots in 42 lac with four installments of each 1050000/= now market is claiming own on that pric say 45-48 and 30x60 auctioned in 19lac lots of development going on the site after main gate on fatehjang road 500 meters u see it i dont have more information but dealers of this society have thanks

Dear there is no need for so much commercial activities in residential area. F-17 is far better comparing to neighboring societies in zone 2 and facilities offered (Electricity, Gas, underground water level and smart TV in coming month). I am constructing my own house there. For investment related, Multi going to announce new plots on newly acquired land adjacent to F-17 soon.

Dealers still cheating there and it’s habitual so no need to worry. Every second person in Pakistan try to cheat as his birth right.

Ideal current prices in F-17

30x60 = 1.9M – 3M

35x70 = 3.2M – 4.5M

40x80 = 4.5M – 6.4M

50x90 = 5.5M – 6.5M

It’s a range, rest everyone knows best how to avoid cheating.

No, Junaid Sb, The Atlantis project hasn’t been shifted to Faisal Town, go and visit the site yourself, digging has already started. What happened is that the management company of Faisal Town acquired some more land ( in F-17) and handed it over to the Atlantis group to use it for the purpose of parking. In fact I’m told the project size has increased considerably.

Refer to the road connectivity, its linked to GT road, Motorway and in future to Margalla avenue

Atleast 5 years

I think it will take more than five years because management is still sleeping.nothing care for B-17 and completely forget that they have one project in face of B-17.

Allah knows best.

Regards

Many families already living in both sectors with all basic amenities Faisal how u say 5 years …

B-17 is an ease for people living in Taxila and Wah.

F-17 in short run just close to islamabad and airport, but in future right on junjction of Margalah aveneu and Blue area road

Dear Junaid Mirza,

You are right bahi.People are living in B block but don't forget that B-17 have six blocks.If management will care then B-17 will be best than F-17.

Regards

Nadeem Bahi out of 6 they gave possession of 4 blocks if investors don’t make home its not so cities headache actually rate be defined or directly proportional to population even they are giving incentives look at Pwd and expressway societies because of population genuine buyers also want to go there even sacrifice living standards one must have to build to get fruits its my opinion …