Fazaia Karachi

Forms of karachi fazaia are being traded in the market like shares.... Prices are changing every hours on daily basis....
Form of one thousand reached to 40000 and then came down to 10000...
Game on hai.....

Regards

State institutions have also learnt bahria tricks,ripping the general public,i am sure people at the helm of affairs must have made millions if not billions,tomorow is the last date to apply,i hope the premium will be further reduced to give a genuine buyer a chance,

Fazaia Housing is the only one to blame here. I hope someone takes notice of this and cancel all these forms, then issue new forms which should be non-transferable.

Thats reality of our society everyone wants quick money.

What is location of newly launched Fizaia Karachi? I am unable to find it anywhere.

People say, it will be close to dream world resort…

I fail to understand what is happening. In case of BTK we know MR was using his money to manipulate the market for forms initially and then there was rumour of discount all of which helped to lift price of form from Rs 15000 to as much as 4 lakhs!

But I don't understand this Faziya thing. They don't have the same repo as Bahria, I doubt they are manipulating the market and there is no rumor of any discounts either. Then why are prices rising so much? I mean why does anyone want to pay 40000 to buy a form worth 1000, just for a Chance to book an apartment in faziya?

You are absolutely right. I hope everyone knows Fizaia Tarnol status.

It's worthless investment but good for dealers who daily bases trading.I think no need to be greedy.Lust and greed are more gullible than innocence.

Regards

@BR Malik, what about Fazaia Tarnol project ?

The show will end today for the time being…

Any one selling forms here … :slight_smile:

I think its useless to buy form rite now as last date for submission of registration form was 26 march.

Unless there is any extension in submission dates.

What a news from Fazia

https://www.facebook.com/BahriaTownKarachi2014/photos/a.177634655776709.1073741828.177358025804372/408333589373480/?type=1&theater

Indeed a great news for Fazaia people, if true…

Is it in better location compare to DHA city and Bahria, as the rates of the basic apartments is almost similar to the BTK 2 bedroom apartments, I am sure they will not be able to match the quality of Bahria.

Location has not disclosed yet.

Website saying 5 minutes from the Airport, but could be by flight…as its Fazaia…LOL.