From valley to phase 8

I had my life's first investment in property and unluckily it was in dha valley.

I own 8 marla file in bogenvella against which i paid 11 installments.

Since then i am stuck in valley. Now i am thinking to sell valley file & invest in phase 8.

What do seniors recommend?

Aasmaan sey gira khajoor main atka !!!

No, just kidding. I think it would be a timely move to shift investment to phase 8. It is stable after price correction since last year. You should expect good return once market takes off.

I agree with the remarks of Isloo, aasman se gira khujoor mein atka. Better not to shift to Bahria phase 8 or anyother bahria project in pindi. Its all chaos and nothing is visible in near future. I suggest hold your investment for another year, or if at all you are fed up then try find some better location other than Bahria.

Dear Saqib Yaseen,

Hold your investment at least six months to one year.Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

As they say "Best way to succeed in business is to be in business"

Yahan decade guzarnay ko hay but no return , ulta loss..

Since I am overseas so I rely on forums. There is a lot of talk about phase 8 and I feel possession area is good for investment caz of const. Activity.

What do you ppl say about possession area or near possession area?

Well if u have made your mind to jump in a boat which has no chance to touch the land in 5 years, then go ahead.

Dear brother no doubt Bahria phase8 is much better but i don't want that you sale in loss so little wait maybe market will up then sale and shift your investment.Allah is the best planner and he knows what will be the best for us.

Regards

Two wrongs don’t make a right. I think you should hold it now. Breaking off from it won’t get you anything reasonable in 1.1 million (plus transaction costs). All along the Expressway you won’t find this cheap per marla price (secured by DHA). Once it comes back on feet, it will give you properly equitized returns as any other society in the vicinity.

Saqib the only safe option in Ph 8 are possession areas. Now how much can u invest is the question. Safari Valley has lots of construction , so prices are higher even for 5 marlas. 10 marla possession plots range from 35-55 lac in sectors A,B,C,D,E,F1,H..

U can get price quotes from online from different sites like zameen and olx...

Thanks all for the responses. Best thing about you guys is your concern towards new entrants.

As per your advice, I will keep Valley file for another one year and will keep my eye for better time to get out of this DHA cum Bahria project.

Brother,cut your losses and move on depending on your budget .

Saqib , you should listen to what NR is saying… Stay for one year in a wrong place and you will be nowhere…

Dear Don't shift anywhere hold it.

"Don't Wait To Buy Land,Buy Land And Wait."