Future of d-12

Dear experts,

What are the prospects of d-12 in the next three years term and in five to ten years?

Is it advisable to invest pkr 2.5 crore in 1 kanal plot?

If not, what are other options in cda sector to invest around 2.25 to 2.5 crore?

Please advise...

Dear Rizwan sab,

Don't invest because of very expensive and D-12 is depending on MA and there is no chance of MA in this Gov tenure.It's just my opinion,i could be wrong.

Regards

For 5-10 years, D-12 is an excellent investment in shaa Allah. I wish I could park 2.5 crore for so long, and I would go for D-12.

Plot owners there are some very influential people. Go for it.

Rizwan: if you have that kind of investment on you and want to own a plot in "real Islamabad", then yes, this is high time to pick D-12, because price growth has been slow lately. Surely, this is one of the best sectors of Islamabad with slower house construction pace so far.

Bottom line: if you have 25 million sitting idle and want to own a property that will be "unthinkable" to obtain in next 3-5 years, then YES, you should absolutely go ahead.

D-12 is not at all dependent on Margalla Avenue as some petty investors think. It's access to mainland Islamabad is through access road that will pass between E-11 and D-11. MA will in fact ruin its beauty with wagons, sukuzi walas and other public transport spoiling the natural beauty of this serene valley.

Well said Isloo!

Excellent analysis isloo, thanks a lot.

which sector in d-12 is the best to invest is and is the kanal plot in PKR 2.5 Cr range or higher?

Can i expect to have the price double in the next five years?

Appreciate comments.

thanks,

Also one more query out of curiosity.

why should one invest in d-12 and not in E-12 where the price for 50*90 is around 80 Lacs less than D-12 while the locality of E-12 is also excellent and both sectors in next five years should be at the same development stage?

pls advise your views on this experts.

1 - why not E12 instead of D12

2 - Which sector within D-12

3 - Fair price of 50 x 90 in best sub sector of D-12 (level Plot)

Rizwan: Once livable, prices of D-12 will be more than E-11/3 and not less.

My personal preference of sub-sector (in the order of priority) is 3, 4, 2, 1. Market can disagree on the order of 4 and 2, but this is me. On the other hand, not sure if you can get a kanal in D-12/3 for 25m.

Don't even think about E-12, period.

Thanks alot for your advise Isloo,

can you clarify issue with E12?

Also, any idea about fair price of D-12/3 1 Kanal plot?

Nadeem bhai is correct D-12 is a good option but a long term investment atleast 5 years as a minimum benchmark if you want some gains. No D-12 cannot double as you think even if there is an overall boom in real estate like that of 2013 but the gains will be good because of the overall market revival.

You want to buy 1 kanal so is it for investment, living or both?

if you go for good location plots they do cross well above 30 million so 25 million as you mentioned are probably for below average plots.

if you have the stamina to wait for 5+ years or so then its okay otherwise you can go for G-13, G-15, DHA 2 as construction activity is going on here and will follow periodic gains.

Always go with the trend. Currently the trend is not in favor of D-12. You will know when the trend will follow if you periodically follow the market so its better to invest at that point than now.

Finally compare its prices with nearby societies. Yes D-12 is pricey with least development with not so good access. Just think why it has been sitting idle for a long time.

Don't fall for this misconception that prices will be out of reach if you do not invest now. Prices gain in jumps and if you will miss the first jump but can enjoy the others to follow. But in the mean time invest somewhere else where you can get some good gains.

Arshad, I have literally seen G-11, E-11 and G-13 arising from dust, so take my words for it. THIS IS THE LAST BUS TO CATCH FOR D-12.

G13, G15 and DHA-2 are close to my heart, but they are not in the same league as D12. D12 is the class of its own.

Dear Arshad,

Thanks a lot for the detailed response.

My main intention is investment honestly, not to build home. Are you indicating that a smaller plot is better for investment purpose?

so my aim if to maximize the PKR 2.5 Crore in teh coming three to four years and you may be right that investing in the trendy market might help me gain much more than what i will gain in D-12.

This is a tricky situation honestly. No body can tell what will be D12 situation four years from now...

I oersonally see a one kanal plot trading in atleast PKR 4 Crore range in three years from now. Which means i increase my investment of PKR 2.5 Crore by 60%. Do you think three years investment of PKR 2.5 Cr in any other society can give me such gains?

And i totally agree with Isloo, D-12 is a class. G-13 and G-15 are not proper islamabad. D-12 is teh last entry point in mainstream islamabad…

D-12 best investment for that much time period…price appreciation has no direct connection with MA I have to disagree with Mr.nadeem…it’s called Islamabad Zone-1 and d-12 location is considered as one of the posh location in Zone-1… MA will have an affect on price which will be like icing on top but other than that location has its own potential which will be witnessed in coming years…

Isloo bhai i am with you but i was saying that D-12 is long term. So do you believe blocking 25 million for something to happen in the future which is uncertain is okay UNLESS you have the option to live in? For pure investment purpose is it justified?

And as an investor you have to go for profit chahe slum se mile ya mehel se. For now the sentiments are not with D-12 but if things change D-12 is obviously a good option.

Also DHA 2 and others combined will allow a diversified portfolio so max. Benefit can be obtained rather than putting in all the money at one place. Also as far as i recall it was only DHA in Islamabad that saw the max. Gains of almost 90% and prices are also cheap there

Which projects shall i diversify my investment of pkr 25 Mn?

can you list down a few with plot sizes and prices adding up to PKR 2.5 Crore that have the prospects of providing maximum return in the next three years?

Dear Experts,

please advise on below -

Amount in hand - PKR 2.5 Crore to be invested for next three to four years...

returns expected - atleast 50%

where to invest?

thanks.

If i have 2.5 crore,,, my list is below;

1- 5 Marla in D-12 = 85Lac

2- 10 Marla in DHA-2 = 1Crore

3- 1 Kanal in Gulberg Residencia = 65lac

I would recommend Gulberg Greens 5 kanal for 2.5 crore. If Islamabad highway is completed in four years you might get 100% return. Even if highway project is stalled you can expect 50% return.

Dear Members,

Assalamoalikum warahma

What is the current Market Value of a 40 x 80 plot in

D-12/3

D-12/1

Kindly give me price range for normal non corner plot as well as Corner plots.

Regards