Future value of 10 marla plots

Hello,

In your opinion what do you think is the future of developed plots with possession? If a 10 marla plot is going for 50 lakhs in bahria toen phase 8 rawalpindi, how much it can be worth in 5 years?

Thank you

Hard to predict but 5 years ago avg price of 10 marla was 15 lac. So, you already had a few “jumps” because of possession and other developments in the area. Therefore i think In best case scenario it will be doubled and in worst case it can be around 65-70 lac.

One can expect between 70 to 75 lacks, once it would be completely populated

Dear Investor,

Always go to cheap side for investment.In 5 million 10 marla is good for living but bad for investment because it will give you less return.

For five years go to cheap but developed or under develop blocks.

1:H,I,P.

2:F2,3

3:M block

I am very sure these blocks will give you good return in sha Allah.

Regards

Thank you all. I have decided to invest in Block N BT phase 8 which is developed and on height and also 1 Kanal in block P in phase 8. Its a long term investment

Nadeem bhai! I have asked you before as well, but don’t know if it’s me or the question that you never answer me, what do you think about phase 8 bahria L block? Thanks

Investor at what price u are getting a plot in N block ?? yes development is almost complete there are awami villas are nearby it

Currently plots in N are going for 24-26 lakhs

@Investor ... Have you seen sector L?

Are the 1 kanal plots in P block with possession and ready for construction?

P block are developed but no possession is there yet as far as i know

I have not seen L… Dont like the location though because it son a down hill…

Dear Musafar bhai,

L block is almost filling except some boulevard area front of I block.it's very close to soan river so not a good option for construction.

Regards

Thanks investor and Nadeem bhai

No Problem Musafar… There are better areas than Block L

No doubt Investor brother that there are better areas, but the prices are then high. L sector seems closer to be handed-over as per my info and price of a 10-marla plot is ~25 lacs. If it does get handed over in a few months, I am thinking the profit could be upto a million rupees … Or what do you guys think?