G14 a good investment?

Need honest opinions about g14 please. Which sector is the best and what are the problems with other sectors? Also current price range of 4/5/7 marla plots. A lot of people advising to invest in gulberg green a Kanal plot ?? better option??

May Allah bless you for your guidance. Thanks

G-14 is good investment upto G-14/4&3 with G-14/4 the best as it has possession. Problems with other sectors including 3 are there are villages or build up property that needs to be removed before any development takes place. In g-14/3 the buildup property is no that big but it is in terms of the size of the sub sector 3. I visited G-14 some months back and looking at sub sector 3 i think it will take time to clean up this place. If you have the capacity to hold till 5 years then G-14/3 is best as prices are low and once you will get possession prices will increase. There are no 4 or 5 marla in G-14/3 that you can find in G-14/4 while 3 has 7 marla and that are too short in number so i would avoid going for anything that is short in number in a given sector. 7 marla in G-14/4 has the worst location by the way.

in g-14/4, 4 marla = 70-80 lacs, 5 marla = 80-90 lacs, 7 marla = 90-105 lacs.

in G-14/3, 7 marla = 60-75 lacs

gulberg is a completely different story. Its not even in zone 1 so you cannot compare it with G-14. I don't know much about it maybe someone else can help you.

By the way you can also consider G-15 where you can find a 7 marla for 65-75 lacs and a 14 marla for around 90-110 lacs

Thanks for detailed reply. Is G15 a CDA scheme and in Zone 1? Any suggestions about I-11 or G16? Thanks again.

G-15 is under JKCHS a society but will ultimately be a CDA sector in the future so ya it is a CDA scheme to say the least.

It is in Zone 2.

I-ll will give you sabzi mandi returns so stay away from it.

G-16 i think only sub sector 4 has possession and that partial and rest is non possession with villages all around. Someone else may guide better who knows about this area. Anyhow i visited this place some 2 years ago and recently and was surprised with the construction work. 2 years ago there were only 2-3 houses constructed and recently i think, by looking at it, there were around 100 houses in G-16/4.

access wise you will have to cross G-15 first to exit on G.T.Road

G-14 from investment point of view is good right now market is not good. Arshad sab put good and honest suggestion for you, but one thing i have to add about I-11, I-11/2 will be the good area in future posesion is there its aproach is good compared to I-10 etc. U also compare current rates of I-10 with I-11. E-12 is also good place for future investment

G-14/2 is also not a bad option as build up property survey has been done both for G-14/2 and 3…but yes news are there that G-14/3 is going to develop earlier