Gulberg Residencia rise in 2015

Gulberg residencia development going on full swing and dream villas booking has been completed 100%. 6 to 12 month times will bring possession in every almost every block. Gulberg residencia is becoming best place for short term investments as well as long-term.

Construction has been started in Sector I for the Villas. So best sector to invest is Sector I at this point. Vertex International is the one building these villas, just using different name “skyline” as Bahria didn’t allow them to use same name in Gulberg project.

Sir aap crazy hain

Could any one please let me know which block of gulberg residencia is good to invest in? And what about T block and does any body knows why the prices in this block are comparatively lower than the others while it seems to be a developed block as compared to others?

@Humza

As per my information, I block will be the first to get developed as Skyline signed contract with Gulberg to build up to 1000 villas there.

Yes that seem to be true, but its more expensive and out of my reach, with the investment of 20-22 lacs, which block is better to invest in. I am indifferent to go for either 10 marla developed plot in T block or 7 marla developed plot in V block, please guide.

Humza Manzoor Sb.

If you want to catch the first rain then its I block, after that there will be strong showers all over. You know what I mean.

I am recommending I block because that is where you will see the biggest jump and everyone will have at least 6 months of high tides to cash out. So buy today and cash out when they will be on the peak. After the first year of possessions there will be another downfall and you don't want to be there when that happens.

Invest today, catch the first high tide and exit out on the peak. Hope I was helpful.

Looking at their current speed of development, it would be nothing short of an achievement if they are able to give possession in all blocks within 6-12 months. But lets hope for the best. They still haven’t finished placing all the girders for the second bridge and it has been almost 8 months. In this much time, most of the metro bridge in Rawalpindi was ready, which is over 8 km long!

Kashif Bhai,

You hit the nail on top of the head. May Allah bless you for speaking the truth and painting the exact picture and keep you happy. A lot of prayers for you and your family.

Thank you kashif sahab, ot was indeed an expert advice.

You are welcome gentlemen and thank you for your kind words Imran sb. My personal opinion is that gulberg is selling more based on development standard of Greens rather than Residencia. They are not focusing on residencia at the moment, so people are assuming that the standards will be comparable. To what extent will that be true, we will find out only when possession is formally announced.

12 months tak to javed noor bridge which started in last june 2014 and now its june again & also expressway hi complete ho jaye to kafi bari baat ho gi and circular avenue b ni complete and residencia k kuch blocks mein to development suru hoi hi ni to complete kaisy ho gi 12 months tak?grid station bana ni to light kaisy ho gi?water ka kia arrangement ho ga?villas 100% book ho jatay to sunday k newspapers mein booking ka add ni ata …i think 5 years is minimum requirement for gulberg to be livable.

@Humza Manzoor.........

T Block is the last block so it is least expensive as it is far from Markaz and main entrance from greens side. In 20-22 lac u can consider H,L,N,O blocks as well other than V b/c A,B,I,F are out of ur budget,But make sure that u personally visit the location of plot and see whether its being developed or not.

I agree with Kashif Bhai, honestly Residencia has much better natural terrain compared to Greens. Let’s see how this get played out at the end.

I was doing some research on Gulberg residencia , on the net it looks like people are not quite happy with the progress of this project. And there are lots of negative comments about their progress on their facebook page. I really dont know i was just going through the zameen.com forum and came across this post so i though lemme see if it is worth to think about Gulberg residencia. Please do not make or change your mind this could be only my feelings etc.

Khalid Bhai,

That is why I recommend everyone to visit this place and then decide. Internet including this forum is not the most reliable source of information and one should always do some research besides internet.

I think good is way more than bad and this is definitely the time to buy in Gulberg and cash out between the window of 6 months after the possessions starts. Good Luck to you, May Allah bless you and help you make money in Gulberg.

Imran A. Khan

what a out burst and starting multiple threads with good intentions and lot of your home work and knowledge can be seen. So many congratulations.

Positive and negative are thier and one can judge society progress in term of quality of work and time schedule.

1-Rates are decline in every other societies, if gulberge has mentained it, its great thing and entering into positve zoon.

2-Garder are placed on pillars of 2nd bridge in week time and hopefully usable in a month time.

3-development work has started in underdeveloped block (i.e P block)

4-People are right, peace of work is slow in residencia, but good thing it is consistent.

5-i disagree with the figure of Villa ( these are about 70), i thing I block itself has not 1000 plots and boom will also occur all across uniformly whenever happened proportional to present rates in each block.

6- one of my friend was disappointed and wanted to sale his plot in A- block, i asked him to visit the area and see development yourself. After visit he is very happy (although possession will be bit late in A/B) and he was offered 100 profit what he invested 1.5 years back. (24 lac for 30*60 in A block).

Nasir Bhai,

Thanks for you valuable feedback. You are correct about initial number of 70. However as per my last conversation with Chaudhry Sb. He is definitely aiming for 1000 villas including some low cost ones that he is thinking to materialize for poor people.

Thanks again, May Allah bless you and your family with all that you desire. Amen.

Gulberg is at least 20 times bigger project than B-17 and Top-City combined. Distance from zero point is way less than those pathetic places.

Inshallah Gulberg will become the best project in near future.