Gulberg vs CDECHS vs DHA 2 Ex Commnr

I have been a reader of this forum for the past few months but never write anything. I want to ask a question to experts as presently i am in a dilemma.
I wanted to invest in good branded societies like Multi B-17 Bahria Town DHA but prices were out of my budget so in August 2013 I bought one 30*60 in Gulberg Block F with 14 lac.

Now price of my plot is 24 lac + but prices in B-17 Block E are 30 lac + which was in August 2013 20 lac. Prices in cabinet division are increasing significantly. DHA 2 Ex Commoners 5 Marla non possession plot is around 23 is it okay or should I retain Gulberg plot for the time being?

The question is should I sale out my Gulberg plot and get DHA 2 5 Marla?

Or should I opt for cabinet E-16/17?

Gulberg is giving profit gradually but other societies prices are increasing more significantly.

Hold your plot with in few weeks if not days they are planning to open the bridge which will give a good boost to the prices …

Thanks for the prompt reply but pls evaluate F block 30*60 vs Cabinet E 17 and DHA 2 five Marla .

I am in construction not investments.its just that ive bought few plots in gulberg so i do keep tabs on gulberg…lets see what seniors have to say

Expert please share your thought about above options or any other you consider ok.

I request comments/opinion of experts like Mr. Khan and PK1 on Mr. Abdullah’s post. The expert views will be highly beneficial for all of us. Will be waiting for your kind words!

Simple the investors salsa is nearing to wind up in gulberg as it was marketed by star marketing and investors have to find genuine buyers those looking for construction BUT the sad part is F block being too far away, u would have to wait long for the possession being offered , so currently your plot in gulberg is without possession.

Cdechs u would have a possession thing.

The other factors u must know brother u must have done ur working on aspects such as access, price, distance , possession/ non possession etc.

Best of luck

I think you should hold few months more , price jump is expected in june july after then you decide where u wana move your investment

Thanks

I don't know much about Gulberg, perhaps HT is right that bridge will give some jump to its prices, but ex-Commoners is surely picking the pace with its fast development. And B-17 is waiting for Margalla Avenue, this will completely change its price outlook for good.

My personal vote is for ex-com for its location, DHA's name and price elasticity.

Abdullah as you mentioned in your post you buy it for 14 and now you are getting 24 and f block is possesion plot as it is already developed in this price you will not get possesion plot in a good society wiith that standar of development B 17 AND cabinent are good but in b 17 you will not get a possesion plot in 24 lakh so in my opinion you should hold it and in current situation gulberg is only place where prices increased b 17 prices went to peak and now they are in decline cabinet is stable and trending up slowly and there price is now solely related to margella ave.

If you want to shuffle just sell your f block plot and get a plot in non possesion area of gulberg the blocks in which development is currently going you will be benoifited but you should keep your plot and you will get maximam profit when the patch between residentia and gulberg green is connected you will definately see a big hike at that time if you can wait you should.

@ISBase

Please donot comment if you donot have any knowledge. First there is no dealers or investors game in Gulberg.

Secondly F block is fully developed Block with excellent development standard.

Come out of your offices in B-17 etc and see the ground reality.

Pk1, many thanks for the clarification. Kindly also reply to the basic questions asked by Mr Abdullah. Your expert opinion will be highly appreciated. Thanks again.

Guys,

I was considering that u cannot go for construction in blocks like F and L that's wat made me think of non possession.

Anyways no offense RK1 ur rite I have not much knowledge on the subject, I'll remain silent.

@khan sahib,

Its Rk1 who replied ur thanking Pk1. :)

Cheers

IsBase, it is so nice of you for not negatively reacting to RK1's comments, that's the spirit - keep it up.

BTW, seems I must change my glasses, I have grown old and haven' gone to my eye doctor since long!! Thank you very much for the clarification between RK/PK.

IS Base

very nice to see you keeping calm......... Very impressive

Khan sahib and H-T,

Thanks for ur encouragement. That's what shud be the spirit of a professional debate.

Learning process never ends ! We all shud respect each other and learn from the mistakes rather bashing each other.

"Life is an echo. What u sends out comes back to you, so spread goodness".

Cheers

@Isloo

Ex commn looks good but it s small five Marla as compare to Gulberg 7 Marla your opinion about that? What is current state of development in ex commn and when possession is expected?

Regards

IS base like your spirit mate …keep it up

@ISBase

Sorry for harsh words.

All is well brothers. Thanks for the feedback