Instalments plan for the 5 or 10 marla plot. Please share any good opportun

Hi, i am an overseas pakistani and looking to buy 5 or 10 marla plot on instalments. Where i can pay of in 2 to 3 years time. As per every investment i want to play safe and also want to get a higher return at the end. All of you guys in this group are very respectful and i would much appreciate your suggestions in this regard.
Thank you in advance and best wishes for all of you!
Regards

There are plenty of options,

1) Bahria orchard new Deals, safe investment with good return expected.

2) Lahore motorway city a under dog project with great potential. 60% development done.

Regards

sakhi riaz

ALI ADNAN ESTATE BAHRIA ORCHARD

0334-0600006

Lahore is currently most attractive city of Pakistan in terms of Property Investment. But what attracts more to investors is Return on Investment (ROI).

I will prefer and suggest the area of Mominpura (Ring Road) for investment.

Right now the ROI which is proved to my other investors is around 25-40% which is very high as compared to DHA and Bahria where ROI is merely 1-2%.

Mominpura is 1km from ring road and 1/2 km from Lahore Orange Line Metro Train. You can get 9 marla plot in 1,710,000 Lac.

After metro train is started, you can sale with lot of benefits or make your home. For details contact Mohd Tanveer Dogar +92-306-9630393 or Email me abdullahpropertyadvisor@gmail.com........,,,,,,,,,,,,,

No 5 or 10 marla SAFE options but one kanal option available. Price on high side but worth on installments.

Lake City 1 Kanal ideal Residential Plots on installments.

Total Price of plot Rs 10,250,000

Down Payment 15 Lacs balance payment 2.5 years installments.

For more info plz call or Email.

03004009766 or 03224009766

masaeed786@gmail.com

Plots available in Canal Garden Lahore for investment if you want to invest feel free to contact 923134335297 and 933338645549 and whats app 923338645549

I cant guess either u r asking for lahore or islamabad- kindly specify.

Regards.

What is price of 5 Marla plot in Bahira Orchard on installment? What will be down payment and installment plan

Dear Sir

Don't get into the scams of buying on installment. Save your hard earned money. Come to Pakistan, visit yourself and buy something EXISTING ON GROUND. Don't trust property dealers and developers. You must be reading news about the most high profile and darling of investors DHA (be it Lahore or Islamabad). Aqalmand k liye ashara hee kafee hota hay.

Investment in files (future possession) and associated risks

http://realestateislamabad.blogspot.com

Money is spent in real estate either for consumption/usage or for appreciation in value which is also called investment. Usage is in the form of a house, farm house or a place for business.

Decision to go for a file rules out the possibility of immediate usage so the objective has to either to use the property in future or to gain appreciation in value. Future is uncertain so a lot depends on the events in future and the project will get completed only if everything goes as per the plan; unfortunately a lot can go wrong. Below are some the key risks.

[QUOTE=""]

Late completion of the project is a common situation that a lot of the investors have to face. The delay could be for a few months and can linger on for several years. Some of the developers/societies have been late by more than ten years and allottees had to wait with anguish for years and years.

change in law is another unforeseen contingency that can occur in future, for examples a new law that relates to security of sensitive installations can effect a project. Projects in the vicinity of  airports, military bases, education institutions are more vulnerable to this kind of law or change of law.

Lesser than promised facilities in the project and this is again a common place occurrence in several projects.

Legal issues can prop and a projects gets into trouble. Such issues have been faced by many developers in Pakistan and in almost all of the big cities in Pakistan.

[/QUOTE]

This write up highlights some of the risks however there are several benefits of investing in files as well. The key is to be vigilant and do the due diligence before deciding to invest in files. Will also share a brief write-up discussing the benefits of investing in files and important things to consider before going for a file.