Investment prospects in dha multan

As we all know that dha gujranwala didnt prove to be a good investment over time. Investets have very less hope that it will yield good return even in coming 3 years. People are bearing 5 lac loss in 1 kanal investment.
My point of discussion is whether we should invest in dha multan and bahawalpur or not. And if yes, then why??

What you said about DHA GWA is also true for DHA Multan. 1K file for DHA Multan was launched around 40 lac and currently it is trading around 28.50.

Looking at the history DHA the main question is at what point one should enter. I would say today is the best time for DHA Multan and DHA GWA though DHA Multan has a slight edge due to its location. If one has holding power of around 5 years all these projects have very solid foundation to give good returns.

For DHA bahawalpur i would still recommend to wait for a year to see how the price develops.

Are these file prices for DHA Multan and GWA excluding the development charges or it is just a lump sum one time payment?

Thanks picasso.

I have heard dha multan has been unable to aquire land as one unit as different land owners have decided not to sell land to dha. As a result, dha land is now in pockets.

Can anyone throw light on this issue?

Secondly, is there any surity from dha management that they will develop it in lets say 5 years. Who knows it may take even more than 5 years

The reason of In-dipping prices of DHA Multan is gap the between Supply & Demand. Those File Owners who sold their land to DHA Multan are trying to en-cash their files quickly.

On the other hand, investors and real buyers are waiting & watching like vultures for the prices to touch bottom. Also, simultaneous launch of Bahawlpur (100 Km from Multan) is also down-playing Multan. Alipur, AhmedPur Sharqi, Bahawalnagar and Lodhran is a major chunk of prospect investment (for Multan), withheld by DHA BahawalPur. Land acquisition has not been an issue for DHA Multan

@M Aamer: in your opinion what is the bottom price and when is the right time one should enter into DHA Multan for investment?

Now is the time. They will launch and announce balloting by the end of this year or early next year inshaAllah. Then prices in Multan are expected to quickfire into 50s and keep rising steadily.

@Zubair I think this is the time for this mid term investment. And couple of Lacs +- would mean nothing for this investment in few years inshAllah.

Btw I'm in the same boat, intend to buy a file in next 4-6 weeks :)

At what stage exactly evelopment charges will b required to be paid. If dha is launched in last quarter this year, then do we have to pay development charges soon after this launching??

And we all know that development charges are 17.5 Lac payable in 3 year installments

It’s still good time to invest in DHA Multan.