Jinnah Garden - 7 Marla In 11- 12 Lac Good Investment?

Dear expert contributors… Keeping in view the latest trend of Islamabad property… Do you suggest to buy 7 Marla in Jinnah garden in 11 to 12 lac?? Is it a safe n good investment??

Well If u hold your money for about 5 years and you have no issue with the distance then its a good investment try swan garden as well its also a good place to live or fo investment…

What is the future of Jinnah Gardens?

Whats the difference between swan garden and soan garden? are they both the same?

Request from senior members to throw some light on the issue. .. Can we go for it now Jinnah garden..? is it really a long term investment??

Whose developers of Jinnah garden? is it fully developed with possession? what sizes are available? and prices?

in soan garden 7 marla are on around 15-20 lakhs.

@bluedoc, did you pull the trigger of buying in Jinnah garden or did you go for Soan Garden? or are you still investigating?

Jinnah garden is too far to me. Last time, I went to Soan garden and personally we liked it for living. I am going to make an investment this week. I will update it soon.

We also try to go to Jinnah garden, but it was night time and we decided not to go and turned our car, as the road was looking dangerous (lonely road!).

I personally think Soan Garden will be more expensive than Jinnah Garden. You can get 5 marla plot in 17-20 lac in Soan Garden. I think Jinnah Garden is not a better option soan is much better but if you get possessed plot.

I will not be surprised if soan garden is slightly more expensive as im sure mumtaz construction company developed it hence nice development standards.

Have the politics with FECHS been resolved? Can I purchase a possession plot in Jinaah Garden for less than 15lac?

I think non possession 7 marla plot would cost you around 17-18 lacs so possession plots should be expensive or at least above the 20 bracket

AOA, my very first post at this forum...

In proper area(phase 1) the price of an average location, 7 marla plot is around 30+. I've seen them steadily increasing and, inshallah prices will increase further.

I heard about jinnah garden … Their rates go up in past 3 years… I think it will be a good investment there…!!

Jinnah Garden was good for investment until Dec-2013 like other societies B-17,G-15,Bahria and DHA. Now the boom is gone and the prices in Jinnah garden are too much when compare to development standard. The location is good on Islamabad high way but development standard is not so good.

What about Jinnah Garden phase 2.

We have a whatsapp group of Jinnah garden. If anyone wants to be part of latest information about the society can message me or write his number here for inclusion in group.

Please add 0333492098

Please add 0333 492 0987

Anwer bhai

pls include me