Jinnah Garden Current And Future Situation

Dear senior members, would you all please update me about Jinnah Garden current situation and future aspects. Some of my friends are telling me the prices are increasing rapidly and it is a good time to invest there. I personally visited this society one year back .The entrance is too far from Islamabad highway as compare to PWD, Sowan and Pakistan Town. So I did not paid too much attention on Jinnah Garden. Senior members can you please shed some light on Jinnah Garden about current prices, which blocks or sectors are better to purchase.

Kind regards,
Ahmed Tanoli

Any body can update me about Jinnah garden

Mr Ahmed Tanoli i visited Jinnah garden and spend there two hours,mostly places are not level, prices are over in phase 1 development standards is poor but if some body invest in phase 2 that’s good for future but it’s very sure this is safe investment.

Nadeem sb,

Thanks alot for your update,do you know what are the current prices in Jinnah Garden of 30x60 plot in phase-1?

30x60 ranges from 1850000 to 3800000 depending on location in phase1 for possession ready. While nonpossession is between 1400000 to 1750000. In phase2 only files are trded as loc is not finalized. I had bought one for 1.9 million 3 weeks back. Now 2.2 is offered for that. Good for investment as jump is expected when bridge over railway line is connected whose 75% work is completed. Do visit it once tanoli sb. Try to go for a good location plot if u make up ur mind.

I don’t think it is a good investment, development is poor, their is some charm in commercial plots on circle, i am working on that.

I want to sell my plot in JG-2 Street 45 plot 30 next to corner. Offer is required from serious buyers.

Nasir, what makes you think it isn't a good investment? I agree that development standards and client dealing are poor but there are some merits;

• lower prices as compared to locality (river garden,pwd,etc)so potential for good gains

• locality is better as its hardly 500 meters from highway

• multiple access (from naval anchorage, capital enclave and haveli)

• experienced developers (Korang town)so they will make up for the deficiencies.

Your opinion will be helpful so I may change my plan to make further investments if there really is something wrong here. Thanks

Ali khan bro,

Thanks alot for your usefull comments.The most attractive about Jinnah garden are the prices. Yes i will go for atleast 1xplot.

Muhammad Jaffar sb,

Whats is your demand about your plot.

If anyone interested , Please contact me at 0346-970-3333

If anybody wants to go for Jinnah garden be careful from so called property dealers. They will just waste your time. U can see these dealers whose shops are in Phase-1.

Thanks Murtaza Bhai for these valued info.

Development standards are poor and disappointing. They have wasted such a good location.

However it's good investment if your target buyers are from low budget

I deposited first installment of rs 75000 in 2004 in jinnah garden phase 2, then friends advised not to pay more as it is not worth, then they shifted their phase 2 from sihala to near phase 1 , now friends have adviced me to deposit the remaining.

It is a 35 72 plot and according to old schedule it would cost me in 9 lack but i want to sale it out as it is. So who ever buyes it will cost him in 9 and the value of the said plot will be near 20 lack what i know if i am not wrong..

Abdullah, it will worth more than 20 lack but the million dollar question is when will they give possession of phase2 and even a part of phase 1. So whoever is investing should know the possession status. Bcoz non possession plot although may yield better return but its risky as timelines are not known.

@Ali Khan True

What is the current price trend of Jinnah Garden Phase II, pls?

Jinnah garden is waste of money in my opinion. The biggest issue is water supply. Even from the looks of the land, you can judge the water shortage.

I was looking for a plot few years ago and liked Jinnah garden. But then many guys told me that even with boring, chances of getting water are only 10%.

You do the digging and after hundreds of feet digging, there comes a rock underneath and all the effort and spending on digging goes down the drain.

The same water supply shortage is also in Sawan garden, where tanker business is in full boom these days.

In the end, I went for River garden and so much happy with the decision.

Why Jinnah Garden ? when you have River Garden in front of that location wth much development and level area in reasonable prices…

Latest update for Jinnah garden by Manahil Estate

http://manahilestate.com/cda-cancels-noc-jinnah-gardens-housing-scheme-phase-2-islamabad/