Bluedoctor

Authority
541 posts
5 best
Adnan

Authority
516 posts
1 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Property Evaluation discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Property Evaluation advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Property Evaluation discussion.
AppCake
( 313 posts )

[758 Replies]
There are different thoughts about Gulberg Islamabad in the circle. Your valued comments are required to proceed further in the investment in this project.

409 days ago In Property Evaluation
Post Answer
SemeSer
(155 posts)
Totally agree with Anwar Shah, reality is 100% different. People who invested in Greens are not on this forum, Yes development is also going up with good pace.

All nearby areas even if we talk about Ghouri town (which has now more than 7 phases) almost all densely populated just within 4-5 years span, offers the plot rate equally to the PER MARLA rate which Gulberg Greens offered in SEP/OCT 2013.
265 days ago 

X2princ3
(171 posts)
Hi,

Development is really going on fast track. I have visited Gulberg 4 times in around last 4 months, and every time I visit, I found huge difference than before.
265 days ago 

X2princ3
(171 posts)
Today I sold out my Ghauri town plot. Now I have 1.75 million to buy a plot in Gulberg, tomorrow I am going to get one. Can any one suggest me that which block will be good in my budget? I want to buy plot to build my home in future.
265 days ago 

AJ
(566 posts)
I agree that It would be a nice place to live in a big house in such a price and in such a society near to central islamabad but if somebody claims price has been risen by 10 million in 6 months in 5 K ,that is not true.

Practically there is no increase in prices in last 6 months as 10 kanal plot is available at 3 crore 70 lacs which is supposed to be lump sump rate after 10% discount for the official rates issued by gulberg in september.Here is the link.

Http://islamabad.olx.com.pk/10-kanal-farm-in-gulberg-green-just3core-and-70-lac-at-very-low-price-iid-598133910

According to star marketing current prices it should be sold at 5 crore minimum which is not reality.
265 days ago 

SemeSer
(155 posts)
The prices has been increased by Star Marketing in their bookings from time to time in last 6 months,

Now, Is it really TRUE increase in prices on ground reality OTHER then Star Marketing booking, it is something to work out in reality..!!
265 days ago 

SemeSer
(155 posts)
Suppose a party has purchased 5K in 20 million in 2013 & now the same 5K is valued 30 million in 2014 by star marketing.

There is sharp increase in profit here.

but the point:: Is market now-a-days very healthy here that even now Clients are readily available to purchase on 30 million price tag. ?? !!
265 days ago 

MG4
(59 posts)
@Muhammad Ars....

You are quite right that increasing the prices on paper by star may not be the ground reality.....Prices have significantly appreciated over the last 2 years but the increase over the last 6 months does not match with the ground reality.

January 2012 plot rates

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=203037186456289&set=a.150813765011965.33266.113757542050921&type=1&theater

4 Kanal=1 crore

5 Kanal= 1 crore 25 lac

10 kanal=2 crores 40 lac

February 2014 plot rates

http://starmarketingonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/ggpaymentpkr3.jpg

4 Kanal=2 crore 45 lac

5 Kanal= 2 crore 95 lac

10 kanal=5 crores 50 lac

No doubt there will be ups and downs in the prices but overall whoever had booked a plot 2 years ago are on profit. Stars are offering higher prices because these are on instalments plus they are very wicked people!

However, the OLX quoted price may not be a reality and most of the times when you visit these dealers they simply say that sorry 'woh wala bik gia hey' ...simple tactics to attract clients.

The best action would be to visit a dealer and ask for prices face to face.

The bottom line is that in the market the plot prices are lower than the recently quoted prices by the star marketing. However, these lower prices are available on cash only whereas Star is offering on instalments. The lower prices on cash are still very profitable to the owners as they were booked several years ago with much lower prices.

Regards
265 days ago 

Ali1
(689 posts)
Very realistic analysis by Anwar sb. I hope others don't blame you as anti Gulberg.. Lol

I booked a plot last year at 175 and dealers are not able to sell it. It's a shame how everyone is fooled by paper price

Any news on residentia possession?
265 days ago 

Arham
(1 post)
Ali bhai 175 for 4kanal launching rate tha, i'm ready to buy please give paticulars of the plot size, block, how much have you paid etc....
265 days ago 

Zahid
(27 posts)
Mr Ali 1, now you better sell your plot to this sister, Arham, as she is offering you 175lacs, it is very easy to come on the forum and put a thread with a rumour.

Dealers were not able to sell your plot, within 25 minute you have got a client mr Ali 1 sell your plot to her.
265 days ago 

Post Answer (758 Replies)

Username:
Password:
Submit
Email Basket (0)
SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL