Bluedoctor

Authority
537 posts
5 best
Malik Majeed

Authority
479 posts
1 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Property Evaluation discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Property Evaluation advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Property Evaluation discussion.
AppCake
( 311 posts )

[510 Replies]
There are different thoughts about Gulberg Islamabad in the circle. Your valued comments are required to proceed further in the investment in this project.

366 days ago In Property Evaluation
Post Answer
Ali1
(689 posts)
@Arham. Kindly pm me

@zahid. I have seen many like you who come in and disappear. Be careful with your words!
223 days ago 

Zahid
(27 posts)
@Mr Arshad first of all, your research is not complete, you did put wrong figures in your thread, price for 5K is 2crore 95lacs, secondly you are posting OLX links, when you call them for plot then they will tell you that as Star marketing has increased the price so they will sell the plot according to new rates or that plot is sold & they've got some other plots but they are on new prices, plus on full payment not on instalments.

Then you said in your thread, will people accept this price or not? You reckon peoples will not accept the price, oh cmon, those who need to buy in gulberg greens they will still buy, do not wait like some other peoples did. This is IBECHS property not peoples choice or opinion if they want to increase the price, they will not ask for peoples acceptance.

It is simple if star marketing is selling 4k in 245lacs, no one will sell you in cheaper price on instalments,right. Once price is gone up it will remain up.
223 days ago 

Zahid
(27 posts)
I can not see any threads from PROPERTY GURUs, where are they?

I asked for opinion on investment in gulberg, everybody said go for Multi farms, they are abt 6-8millions will go up soon. I waited & did not invested.

A friend of mine bought 4k in gulberg greens in Dec 2013 for 190lacs, now 4k has gone to 245lacs, so the price of 4k plot has increased upto 55lacs, which is almost the price of a farm house in multi in about 1.5 month only, Who is better off?

It may not be the actual profit but for a person who wants to buy in gulberg greens has to pay 55lacs more in only 1.5-2 months time.
223 days ago 

Zahid
(27 posts)
@Ali1, I didnt said anything wrong to you, you said dealers are not able to sell you plot, then I said sell it to sister,Arham.

Peoples like me disappear because we do other businesses as well, not just threading on forums.
223 days ago 

X2princ3
(171 posts)
Zahid bahi you are arguing with the wrong persons. They will never accept the reality. They always said that there is nothing on ground in gulberg (Where a massive amount of development is already done and when you visit the site, you can see the pace of development). And at the same time they promoted top city (where even not a single road was developed when I visited 2 months before and they were saying like development work is going on in fastest track :D)
223 days ago 

Zahid
(27 posts)
Dear prince, you are right, but you should be honest in you opinion, being Musalman, ALHAMDULILAH, you should not give false opinion.

Secondly there are GURUs who are still promoting multi farm houses, that scheme is is bloody WAH, even then, there are peoples who are comparing Wah with Islamabad, unbelievable.

They said oh gulberg is expensive, it will not give profit to you, buy in multi for quick.

Now tell me if if you've got a plot in gulberg greens, star marketing is now selling the plot in 2.45 crores for 4k, will you sell it in 2crores? No. So the increasing is your profit if you've already bought a plot.

Someone said, will People accept the new prices or not, oh cmon,

Who will ask peoples for the price acceptance, if people do not accept, do not buy, simple. I think it is still cheap compare to others schemes in Islamabad honestly.
223 days ago 

MG4
(58 posts)
On this forum, in a nice way I am offering Ali1 that I will buy his plot with a lucrative profit if I like the plot which he bought for 175 last year, which I believe was a few months back.

Please send me the details (demand, plot number and how much you have paid so far). I am looking for a plot on instalments but in waiting the instalment plots went through the roof.

I was offered a plot on cash 1 month ago in Block A for 230 (5 kanal) but obviously could not afford on cash. I was told by the dealer that on instalments (although not possible to find one in Block A) the price will be 250+15% premium=287. 230 was the final demand.

Ali1 please inbox me the details using this forum. Many thanks
223 days ago 

Ali1
(689 posts)
E block, size 2400. All dues clear. Cash offers over 175. Interested then pm me.
223 days ago 

MG4
(58 posts)
I am interested only in instalment deal as can be seen from my previous messages.

Just curious how come did you buy one for cash for 175 and that too in block E...these were available on instalments last year for 175....please can you clarify. Thanks
223 days ago 

Nasir
(2516 posts)
What are the current prices/rates in Gulberg ?
223 days ago 

Post Answer (510 Replies)

Username:
Password:
Submit
Email Basket (0)
SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL